Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

7 17 am

Price around 5213 atm

I have session PS bullish above 5195 / 5200 and bearish under 5185 and 70

Similar to EU - flattish - but favours tries over 5220 and 25 for high atm and in a scalp buy from after 7 01 am from 5203

Red UK Pound news at 9 30 am again today

EJ

7 20 am

so far just a sell from 6 21 am and 135 36 or 6 30 am and 32 area - with a low so far at 135 10 ish

PS for session is bearish under 135 40 - but that still does not mean we cannot see bounces back up or 10 -30 pips and after 7 02 am - yes it was a scalp buy and yes I took it

Its just sod's law - but if I had not had chart and monitor problems this morning - I would have taken 4 scalps in last hour and be up now over 70 pips

Instead only 2 scalps - but now over 30 pips from EJ and GU - so should not complain really

GM , Good trading all!!

Morning iroukis

Saw the 12 hr EJ view - and it looks ok - no problem

For tight stops and emphasis with scalps from say 7 to 15 pips - then its timing and the first 4 quick Lrs that need fine tuning

Will show you later - but for now will post the the EJ scalp sell set up from pre EO at a KT

Have a good day

Regards

F

7 11 AM

EU update

after a morning high at 6 38am at 0943 - yes you have guessed - 6 39 am was the sell from 0941/2

I will post my chart on this set up in a bit - but 6 39 am is one of the 6 Key times every hour for me

Now at 7 08 am EU low so far 0918

Price Structure is neutral from 0910 to approx 0935 ish

It becomes bullish for session again over 0945 and 60 - for scalp buys etc and bearish basically under 0900 and 0890 for scalp sells

The range of about 30 pips as gone on for over 12 hrs so far - so that means fun and games to come - and even a double whammy to catch out intraday bulls and bears

EU

7 31am

Missed the EU scalp buy after EO - as went with EJ and GU

But as said in last EU comment - it could be fun and games on EU to get out of range

the 7 00 am scalp buy as now moved back up to a new morning high at 0947

the key now is pullbacks staying above 0932/ 34 area for more scalp buys for a try up over 0950 and 60

Only scalp sell EU under 0933 and 29 I reckon atm

From 7 00 am onwards so far - dollar weakness as kicked in with falls on key dollar leading pairs and rises on EU / GU / AU / NU / etc

7 37 am

Interesting - 7 32am highs so far on many pairs - ie a lot of moves starting and stopping 2 mins after the hr and half hr this morning

Now it all depends on size of any pullbacks etc and whether we can scalp buy again

For any new followers - I do not plan to try and call in advance every scalp - as sometimes you might only have a few seconds or minute to decide if its on and then it might only last just a couple of mins and so by the time you see it on the thread - it could have finished

However LIVE CALLS in advance on KT scalps at interim high and lows can be predicted in advance if the clues then all match up

Unfortunately not here for 8 00 m and London Open- but when back after 8 4o am around for 2-3 hrs and will post some chart set ups etc etc and also cover and update on the UJ / AU / UCad etc

Normally early mornings I focus my scalps on EU / GU and EJ - ( my favourite )

Back a bit later

GL

good morning
tech problem on my side as well
2 hours to fix it
I'm ready now with my dukascopy demo platform

good morning
tech problem on my side as well
2 hours to fix it
I'm ready now with my dukascopy demo platform

Morning SF

I was lucky then only about 30 mins and a couple of reboots etc and so far mine working as normal for last 90 mins or so

Back now for a few hours

Will be focusing on the GU next hr as UK pound red news at 9 30 am

Will update meanwhile etc

Have a good day SF

Regards

F

EU

8 42 am

Well since after 7 02 am its been a buy from 0920 support area

High so far at 8 16 am ( outside TW ) at 0992 and a scalp sell after 8 20 / 21 am from 86 area

Ideally we need to stay above 0955/60 for a turn and another try up - and staying then in a bulish am PS

Under 0950 and 40 and I would be staying with scalp sells longer

If we turn and try up again - we need to clear 0995 and then 1012/15 area for tries at R's above

With UK Pound news within 50 mins - we might find the EU go into a tease mode prior to next hour - I hope not - but its all up to the manipulators etc etc

EU

8 46 am

i cna only look at scalp buying for now at 76 and 80 and whilst under 72 still in scalp sell mode down to what 50 - 55 - 60 -65 ish areas ???/

EU

8 42 am

Well since after 7 02 am its been a buy from 0920 support area

High so far at 8 16 am ( outside TW ) at 0992 and a scalp sell after 8 20 / 21 am from 86 area

Ideally we need to stay above 0955/60 for a turn and another try up - and staying then in a bulish am PS

Under 0950 and 40 and I would be staying with scalp sells longer

If we turn and try up again - we need to clear 0995 and then 1012/15 area for tries at R's above

With UK Pound news within 50 mins - we might find the EU go into a tease mode prior to next hour - I hope not - but its all up to the manipulators etc etc

Is "Manipulators" another word for traders or algo's or am I missing something here?

You do understand how markets work I assume. Buyers, sellers and if there is an imbalance, then prices will move to a new price level (equilibrium)

Is "Manipulators" another word for traders or algo's or am I missing something here?

You do understand how markets work I assume. Buyers, sellers and if there is an imbalance, then prices will move to a new price level (equilibrium)

This is a big discussion as to whether Markets nowadays works as they should have, since one company by itself, (see Deutsche Bank) can control more than 20% of the daily turnover.

This is a big discussion as to whether Markets nowadays works as they should have, since one company by itself, (see Deutsche Bank) can control more than 20% of the daily turnover.

Only if they have the firepower and money to back up their exposure.
Even the biggest players can and do go bust you know !

UJ

Update and quick review for pre 9 00 am

During night UJ made a new high of 125 05

From then - it gone into a bearish mode under 124 80 - so really under there its sells

We only look at holding any scalp buys on longer when we go back over 124 85 and 125 00 +

This may be a change as we have not had any real pullbacks last week or so and have risen up over 400 + pips

Will update during the morning

3% of the population control 97% of earths wealth. Now even if the rest 97% of the population where trading against that 3% what would the outcome be?

Status
Not open for further replies.