Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
AU

9 17 am

still in bearish PS under 7920

Its dropped over 30 pips from the EO - not got one pips off it - as was too busy with other 3

Bounces staying under 7910 are sells again for now but 7900 is a support area - so we need under 7890 for more new sells then

I mostly scalp trade Dax and this last few months I have EU running alongside as they go up and down opposite each other hence my particular interest in EU. Of course one day this will change but for sometime they are very connected.
Maybe we can bring you over to Dax too?

EJ

9 20am

I am staying with 30% buys above 134 63 but if no over 90 in next 10 mins - might pull it or move stop up higher

I mostly scalp trade Dax and this last few months I have EU running alongside as they go up and down opposite each other hence my particular interest in EU. Of course one day this will change but for sometime they are very connected.
Maybe we can bring you over to Dax too?

As you might know - i have never traded the Dax or Ftse or gold or oil etc etc in last 13 yrs

I reckon before I retire in next couple of years - I must give it a go

Maybe even after September this year will start trying to follow it etc etc

Both EU and EJ have not had the main Morning highs breached in last 30 mins

Thats a clue for lower - but although I can sell the EJ under 90 - I need under 80 for real confirmationon scalp sells

For now above 80 its a buy and under 96 its a sell on EJ

10 02 am

Getting bored lol

This is like a slow Asian session

will see if anything happens by 10 09 / 10 am - and if not - back for 10 30 am

AU

9 17 am

still in bearish PS under 7920

Its dropped over 30 pips from the EO - not got one pips off it - as was too busy with other 3

Bounces staying under 7910 are sells again for now but 7900 is a support area - so we need under 7890 for more new sells then

AU

10 09 am

After missing out and not trading it earlier on I got the last sell under 7910 and will leave 30% on with stop in profit at 7804

If i get taken out - no problem - but one I need not baby sit - like EJ on the 30% buy

See you in a bit

AU

10 09 am

After missing out and not trading it earlier on I got the last sell under 7910 and will leave 30% on with stop in profit at 7804

If i get taken out - no problem - but one I need not baby sit - like EJ on the 30% buy

See you in a bit

AU

10 32am

The bugger - it took me out at 7904 and then dropped again

The only good thing was that I sold it again after 10 21 am at 100% stake and now at 10 30 am dropped to 30% again - but left this stop 4 pips outside profit at 7905 - even if I get stopped out made the main profit on the 70% scalp stake gain of 7 pips so lets see if we can go under 7890 and 800 next

If not - no problem - I know then over 7905 and 10 to be in scalp buys

10 38 am

Finally - the BO above Rs on EJ and EU

Will exit 30% stake on EJ to see if i can buy again lower

EU- pullbacks staying above 67/8 are scalp buys again for now with high so far at 1187

Status
Not open for further replies.