Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU - from 6 51am to 10 45 am this morning

GU

1 min LR chart with levels etc

190786d1432288239-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-220515-am.png

Attachments

• GU - 220515 am.png
    GU - 220515 am.png
    87.1 KB · Views: 461
I noticed a few analysts saying we might drop to 5620 supports - before rises again

I don't know - but will post a chart - under 5680 on my set up - its still a sell

F

They do not know how to trade, they are just anal-ist......

Not sure about cable....but on EU I have my money for 1390....

F

They do not know how to trade, they are just anal-ist......

Not sure about cable....but on EU I have my money for 1390....

Lol

Agree "anal - ist's" normally - some even with an hidden agenda to mislead the masses

That would be nice on EU - but first can we make over 1205 and 1220 ???

GL

Lol

Agree "anal - ist's" normally - some even with an hidden agenda to mislead the masses

That would be nice on EU - but first can we make over 1205 and 1220 ???

GL

Most turn Analist after could not make it as traders, they got so involved but they had to become story tellers instead....

sure we can make 1220 first......I will let them know about your request.....

Remember big money is also made in big swings.....

The upper channel line very much respected for a break out pull back at least for a 10 pip scalp....

Can you guys see it? (on the 5)

Isn't EJ very similar to EU? Would it more convenient to double your volume and just trade one?

They move similar - but as a scalper so different in terms of results

On some scalps - I can have the EU move say 8 pips in 5 mins - and the EJ as moved 14 pips in same time

The EJ as slightly higher spread - but not manipulated as much as EU and some days a better pair to trade - as the Yen crosses are normally larger movers

I remember doing some work on it last year ad over a few days or doing simultaneous scalps on both pairs - I had an extra 80 pips off the EJ compared to the EU.

So an extra half pip spread is easily compensated .

I know MM also likes the EA - another great mover

Out of the two - I always tend to try and take larger stakes on the EJ rather than the EU -

Also note to day - the AU and GU done well on sells - whilst the GU as moved up - so another reason to be trading multi pairs

^ F what is the usual spread for you on EJ if you don't mind.

My EJ spread is normally from 0 9 to 1 4 pips

EU spread - normally 0 4 to 0 9 pip

Commissions on top - but you can negotiate very small commission charges if you do a lot of volumes etc and have a larger account

GU

12 06 PM

Now down at 5630 area

AU also carried on dropping at near 7880 now

Going to move stops on 30% stakes down to be very tight now - as having a break and early lunch

Lots of news this afternoon from 1 30 - 2 30 and even 6 00 pm tonight

Need to pace myself for later

Back before 1 00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.