Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lrs under and I am seeing HH's and HL's - but for some reason - still not quite right atm

Might be me - need maybe another coffee ?? lol

Some how the EU / EJ and GU are not quite in sync - scalp wise

Maybe new crafty manipulation being tested this morning ???

8 17 AM

What I am seeing is GU and AU still price falling from after 7 51 am

EJ trying up with UJ - and EU - thinking - what should I do???

Well I hope you all know what scalps you are taking lol

For me the EJ as been fairly clear - as a scalp buy

GU - still in down mode after 7 51 and 8 00 am

EU - not jumped in either way for now

Well I hope you all know what scalps you are taking lol

For me the EJ as been fairly clear - as a scalp buy

GU - still in down mode after 7 51 and 8 00 am

EU - not jumped in either way for now

Well - got that one OK

Nearly 30 pip drop from 7 51 am but it threw me out once and then reentered

Sorry not mentioned AU more this morning

Thats been nice - not in it but after 7 51 am it was nice PA on drop - better than GU price action

To all intraday traders just focusing on the EU - please try and look at the AU and UJ - add to your list as many times they can offer you trading opportunities but without all the manipulation and false set ups you get with EU

I appreciate it not easy to try and trade 2 or 3 + pairs - but if you stay with one pair to trade - dont just focus all the while on the EU - as you will miss out on other pairs nice moves

While I have been commenting and checking AU / GU etc - EU as woken up again and joined the EJ in a rise after 8 25 am

Not in it - nor GU sell now

To all intraday traders just focusing on the EU - please try and look at the AU and UJ - add to your list as many times they can offer you trading opportunities but without all the manipulation and false set ups you get with EU

I appreciate it not easy to try and trade 2 or 3 + pairs - but if you stay with one pair to trade - dont just focus all the while on the EU - as you will miss out on other pairs nice moves

Will add it to my to do list for next week

8 57 am

Draghi and red news stuff in approx 3 mins

EU

For me - in a clear bullish PS for this morning session whilst above 1125 and 1140

Main Rs atm at 1170 / 75

We should just rise - BUT - as we all know normally when Draghi speaks its bad news and the EU drops

Is this therefore a false set up ??

9 03 am

Well - all thngs OK atm and still rising - although - slowly atm and still only around 1175

Everything says scalp buy still above 1160 - but I just dont trust this pair atm

Prefer to be in EJ on scalp buys - but will keep eye on EU and if we go over 1180 and 85 - will join in

Thanks again F selling into your EU R's is profitable today -)

Owe you at least 14 pips!

The fact that we are still under yesterdays high of 1180 is noticable -

I think we need to see really above 1185 and 90 to have more clarity on direction - otherwise - we could stay below 80 and make a LH and then over the next few hours drop 30 - 70 pips

Status
Not open for further replies.