Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday 22nd May 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

Last day of the week before a long weekend and a Bank Holiday on Monday

Busy Day again in terms of Red News announcements - kicking off at 9 00 am with 2 on the Euro.

Normal stuff - ie updates on a few key FX pairs along with interim levels and forecasts and calls for short term trades - all off stops of 3 to 7 pips with targets of between 7 and 25 + pips.

Impossible to call every Scalp in advance - and the fact some might least less than 2 or 3 mins - by the time I have commented it and you have seen it on this thread - it will probably be finished

However to compensate - I have listed my TW's and 6 KT's per hour when more then likely i will be entering or even exiting a scalp type of trade - which might only net me just 3 or 5 pips and not the 7 to 25+ pip I prefer.

All input, comments - questions - forecasts - charts etc etc welcome from any members

My first scalp of the morning was in the TW at 6 21 am on the GU as a scalp buy

This will be covered under the key pair reviews starting with the EU

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

6 48 am

Was not at desk to scalp sell it at 6 09 am - (and preferred an initial scalp buy on the GU at 6 21am) the EU is starting the morning AM session in a bullish PS above 1120 and 1125

High so far 1151/ 2 after a high yesterday morning of 1180 and first supports around 1128 to 35 and price now at 1138 ish

From 6 31 am I have taken a scalp sell at 1142 and then exited my GU scalp buy with just 3.1 pips

I am hoping I can scalp buy it in the support area - but then need to see over 44 and 48 to stay with any scalp buys for higher

GU

6 58am

Similar PS to the EU with it being AM session bullish above 5660 / 65

My first scalp buy at 6 21 am - did not bag me many pips - but another on at approx 6 50am is now up 11 pips as we enter the R area around 5680

I will bank 70% and leave 30% on this scalp with a stop in profit at 70

If i do get clipped on a pullback - no problem - the main profit as been taken and then the 30% profit will just add another approx $20 on to it

Cheers F,
Seems that way ok, thought it was 1 day (as did he) till the posting of it. Oh well sure he had a great week regardless with the volatility.
Made quite a few pips on EU yesterday and quite enjoying it, taken a few already last 20 minutes too.
GL and keep up your great work.

EU

6 48 am

Was not at desk to scalp sell it at 6 09 am - (and preferred an initial scalp buy on the GU at 6 21am) the EU is starting the morning AM session in a bullish PS above 1120 and 1125

High so far 1151/ 2 after a high yesterday morning of 1180 and first supports around 1128 to 35 and price now at 1138 ish

From 6 31 am I have taken a scalp sell at 1142 and then exited my GU scalp buy with just 3.1 pips

I am hoping I can scalp buy it in the support area - but then need to see over 44 and 48 to stay with any scalp buys for higher

EU

7 06 am

It did touch 1134 before it bounced up and any price above 1140 was a scalp buy

So far its made 1164 - and although a 30 pip rise from low - I have only got 19 pips out of it as was having problems with my platform after entering the GU second scalp buy.

First supports on pullbacks from high at 1149/ 51

I have 1165 / 70 as a R as well

EJ

7 11 am

Not scalped it at all so far - shame as 6 50 / 51 am was a lovely scalp buy - but had preferred EU and GU and still have problems being in 3 scalps simultaneously

Again a bullish PS above 134 50 / 55 - with price now in the 80's

Pullbacks staying above 65 should be able to be scalp bought again - depending on 30 min time rule on any new high

Looks as thought this last 25 minutes or so as seen dollar weakness across the FX markets

UChf / UCad / UJ all seen falls - but so far not in any trades on these pairs

Made a few more pips selling your R on EU and also from shorting Dax earlier on EU strength, if all mornings were like this it would be an easy game.

Made a few more pips selling your R on EU and also from shorting Dax earlier on EU strength, if all mornings were like this it would be an easy game.

Its amazing how mornings can be so different etc

I normally expect some tricks either at the EO or the LO - or both

Every morning after 6 am UK time - there will be at least one "false set " going on

Glad you had a good start to day - yes 7 09 / 10 am was good for sells on all 3 pairs so far - so WD

7 27 am

Would like to scalp buy all 3 pairs mentioned I have been scalping again from supports areas after 7 30 am or if not by 7 39 am - will look at start of 8 00 am TW

Saying that notice highs all at different times - not all within 1 min or so of each other - so some still in 30 min rule for now

Thats confused me now ?

7 48 am

I reckon we are waiting for the LO

Seem to have gone into a mini BTTZ tease area for now

Not sure what's next atm - so down to 30% stakes on all latest scalp buys

We are still in bullish price structures for this AM session - so hope to scalp buy again lower

The structure would change if price continues to fall below the first interim supports - but thats like 15 to 30 pip lower on the 3 pair I am scalping

8 02 am

Well after 7 51 am as proved profitable on sells

GU kicked me out - but EU and EJ - out those 2 scalp sells up over 30 pips now and still atm testing lower

Taking stock now and out sells and not jumped in any scalp buys for now

I want to scalp buy all 3 again - if I can - but at the right time - and i dont think they are ready yet

Status
Not open for further replies.