Status
Not open for further replies.
adding ar seq

Attachments

• eu13.PNG
    eu13.PNG
    78.5 KB · Views: 117
more inordinately good luck. open rems attached

I'll apologise up front as I've just got back and I'm tired and it's late. But what am I lookin at here? A chart with tracer fire on it and an account showin me you're makin enough to buy the coffees tomorrow.

I think that's me problem. I've tried to keep it civil but here you are with your few months of good luck and a few quid under yer belt and yer tryin to stick it to me?

I'll tell ya what's goin ta do for you major magnum - your attitude. Not the markets. Not anyone else. Just you and yer attitude. I'm not goin ta wish ya good luck as ta be honest, ya don't deserve it. What ya will find very shortly I suspect is that your luck runs out. You're not a very pleasant chap.

HI F,

I have a question for you if you do not mind,

a) are your major KT 00 and 30?

b) as you already said, it can be a bit before or after the 00 and the 30, when do you enter? do you wait for the 1m to be completed or what?

c) lest say I am entering short at KT 00, when are you thinking to get out, would you let it run considering PA till the next TW?

d)When do you take the 70% off and with the 30% remaining what will be your move, do you trail your stop loss.

e) And for what I understand the remaining KT are 9 past and 9 to the hour, 9 past and 9 to the half hour which form the two TW. Is that right? And how less important are compared to the major KT?

f) Can you tell me more about KT and KW, why are there important and what is behind it.

I am asking those question because I can see something happening in those 2 major KT combining with my understanding of price action.

Those are the questions a need to clarify for the time being.

Thanks

Last edited:
I'll apologise up front as I've just got back and I'm tired and it's late. But what am I lookin at here? A chart with tracer fire on it and an account showin me you're makin enough to buy the coffees tomorrow.

I think that's me problem. I've tried to keep it civil but here you are with your few months of good luck and a few quid under yer belt and yer tryin to stick it to me?

I'll tell ya what's goin ta do for you major magnum - your attitude. Not the markets. Not anyone else. Just you and yer attitude. I'm not goin ta wish ya good luck as ta be honest, ya don't deserve it. What ya will find very shortly I suspect is that your luck runs out. You're not a very pleasant chap.
the fact you think these entries are luck is truly laughable.
its clear now you have absolutely no idea and are here merely to troll a successful thread.
Firstly, you chose insult me by suggesting that i run on luck, then bleat when i have the temerity to display proof promptly that the method expounded here is good. Then in your reply you refer to luck again.
Whatever made you think i should not reply in kind? Perhaps you should spend more time hiring people that can actually trade than puking your inadequacy here.
Please feel free to post some of your great entries here. even if they are not 5 pips from the top,Its gotta be better than your contributions to date.

Last edited:
MM not meaning to bait at all (I am a supporter of the thread), at this point in your trading career the only query I have is that a few hundred points of profits should equate to a lot more in £'s than you appear to be making.
At what point will you ratchet up the stakes to get proper compensation for the effort and dedication that you obviously have put in?
GL

tracer fire update for the fecwit

I've reported yer post for (continued) profanity MajorMagnum. It's not your fault you can't conduct yourself appropriately, but I don't believe the entire tenor of the site should suffer because of it.

Tuesday 19th May 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning Guys

Second day of the week and one with a lot more red news announcements.

In fact it looks a busy news day

We have the AU and NU red news announcements in the Asian Session early on this morning and before the US session we have red news on the UK Pound at 9 30 am and the EU at 10 00 am - followed by US dollar red news at 1 30 pm.

A perfect excuse for the market makers to have a field day - that's if they want too - for example good EU news and bad US dollar news and we know what might happen - but the other way around and a different scenario.

Not as though I am really bothered about the Fundamentals- as my Intraday trading is maybe 90% + all just technical - with the other part split with Fundamentals and manipulation etc etc.

Normal stuff again today - ie Objective to make over 50 pips profit via anything from 5 to 20 intraday trades on a few key FX pairs - knowing that I might have 1 or 2 or even 3 or 4 mistakes - but should catch 3 or 5 or 10 or more nice trades with RR's over 2 or 3 - or even with a bit of "luck" ( Yes at least 5 or 10% of my type of trading ) might have a intraday trade with a RR of 5+ ;-)

Normal stuff - updates - quick reviews - levels and then some trade ideas etc - but just cannot call every scalp in advance - BUT first one this morning was not at 6 21 am for me - it was at 6 25 / 26 am and yes on both EU and EJ - scalp buys - but will discuss that further this morning.

All input on FX trading welcome - comments - good and bad -- charts - good and bad - thoughts etc etc - you are welcome

Have a good day and yes - I reckon Major Magnum - NVP and myself - should all end up with green pips and again - another profitable day - remember - don't believe Banksters - they are as bad as dodgy vendors and crooks lol

Regards

F

( I was smiling whilst I typed this ;-) )

HI F,

I have a question for you if you do not mind,

a) are your major KT 00 and 30?

b) as you already said, it can be a bit before or after the 00 and the 30, when do you enter? do you wait for the 1m to be completed or what?

c) lest say I am entering short at KT 00, when are you thinking to get out, would you let it run considering PA till the next TW?

d)When do you take the 70% off and with the 30% remaining what will be your move, do you trail your stop loss.

e) And for what I understand the remaining KT are 9 past and 9 to the hour, 9 past and 9 to the half hour which form the two TW. Is that right? And how less important are compared to the major KT?

f) Can you tell me more about KT and KW, why are there important and what is behind it.

I am asking those question because I can see something happening in those 2 major KT combining with my understanding of price action.

Those are the questions a need to clarify for the time being.

Thanks

Hi Fugazsy

Some excellent questions raised and i will during the day get around to answering them in full

Have a great session and speak to you later

All the best

Regards

F

EU

6 57 am

Low this morning around 3 30 am at 1248 and since then a gradual rise back to high at 6 38 am at 1321 - yes - time and level - match up within 1 min and 1 pip

Price structure for the morning so far is bullish - but as we know - we would need to stay above supports of 1280 and 1300 and 1305/7 to remain in this bullish PS - as under these levels - its back to yesterdays bearish PS and further falls

This morning my first scalp on the EU was a scalp buy - but not exactly at 6 21 or 6 30 am - it was 6 25am when time and PA and LRs lined up at 1308/9 and I made 9 pips on a 11 -12 pip rise

6 38 am was the interim high - note time and price and yes - correct after 6 39 am it was a scalp sell from the 1317 to 18 area

Now at 6 52 am price down at 1314 and really above 1310 / 12 - we should be able to scalp buy again - as PS is bullish - but with a barrier at 1320 / 23 area to break through

Maybe we will wait until EO at 7 00 am - or maybe we fall under 1310 go to 1306 / 7 and then turn

Th main question will be - can we carry on up higher above 1325 and 1350 and 1380 - or will the rise just fizzle out and back then down into the high 1200s to test supports again

I really don't mind were it goes - as long as it moves at least 15 -25 + pips in one movement - that always fits in well with my type of intraday trading

Guess we did not have to wait to exactly 7 00 or 7 01 am for the rise - 6 57/ 58 and it starts at 1313 - can it make above 1321??

It should do - but Opens are alway gameplay time - so what will be the trick ??

Yes drop it under 1320 - as a LH and then test 1310 and 1305 by the look of it

2 strong bear candles and 10 pips down all within 3 mins - scalping is quick - - but FUN ;-))

the fact you think these entries are luck is truly laughable.
its clear now you have absolutely no idea and are here merely to troll a successful thread.
Firstly, you chose insult me by suggesting that i run on luck, then bleat when i have the temerity to display proof promptly that the method expounded here is good. Then in your reply you refer to luck again.
Whatever made you think i should not reply in kind? Perhaps you should spend more time hiring people that can actually trade than puking your inadequacy here.
Please feel free to post some of your great entries here. even if they are not 5 pips from the top,Its gotta be better than your contributions to date.
Just fer the record, I don't feel anyone should feel unable ta contribute ta any thread for fear of being dished out a mouthful of abuse and attacked on a personal level. While I have freely admitted to not havin a clue what yer all up to here, on the rare occasion where I feel I can bring some industry experience and knowledge to bear, I don't expect to be smacked in the mouth fer it.

I have had your attitude in me face last time I posted here and I continued to show the courtesy and respect we are all due from each other, but which you continue to seem to feel is not a requirement of yourself.

I can handle stuff like this, but should I have ta? Should anyone? I genuinely think it's time you calmed down, saw this all for what it is and stopped defending with your life the very real doubts you obviously have deep down about it all.

I offered Mr. F the opportunity to make some serious money and comin in to to show us the ropes using a professional platform - something any genuine scalper would jump at. And he refused. I like the old fella, I really do, but that told me all I needed ta know. If I feel you're on a fools errand and point out why, that's just my view - I could be wrong, but me experience says I'm not. But in any case, I do not deserve to get your unpleasantness just for sayin so.

What time was the last high on the EU - - 6 38 am if I remember correctly

so if it goes 30 mins with no breach - ie 7 08 am - then thats a clue that it would need another 20 -30 mins to try above again

So far we have not dropped under 1306 and now we are in a range from 1321 to really 1300 approx 20 pips

Time - PA - LRs favour lower - but remember we are still in a morning bullish PA above 1300 and maybe 1290

I've reported yer post for (continued) profanity MajorMagnum. It's not your fault you can't conduct yourself appropriately, but I don't believe the entire tenor of the site should suffer because of it.

Pat this doesn't make you look cool or anything.

You come here with a disbelief and a wish to mock the lads, why now do this?

Yes before you tell me you had valid questions etc come on we know you are enjoying the wind up and get a kick out of it.

I guess if you are not mature enough to acknowledge that then maybe he was right, I would go with 'stop being an old eejit for gods sake', but that's just me!

7 08 am

so far 1302 from 1319 at 6 58 am - 2 mins pre the European Open

When do I scalp buy next ??

Well 7 09 / 7 10 am end of TW ;-))

Pat this doesn't make you look cool or anything.

You come here with a disbelief and a wish to mock the lads, why now do this?

Yes before you tell me you had valid questions etc come on we know you are enjoying the wind up and get a kick out of it.

I guess if you are not mature enough to acknowledge that then maybe he was right, I would go with 'stop being an old eejit for gods sake', but that's just me!
What wind up? I was bein open in me actions tellin the lad what I was doing. He has an attitude. It does this site no favours. As for you questioning my maturity that rather proves me point that what with lettin MM get away with personal abuse it seems ta be catchin on nicely.

I will say Pat - I have always found Major Magnum a real Gentleman - like all of us - he can get frustrated at times - but he's very genuine and normally very polite etc etc

My dislike of Banksters is not real hatred - its a bit like football teams and supporters etc - being a Man U fan - I love banter with Liverpool and Arsenal supporters - as you would say - just for the crac

I got caught on EU buy and lost 3 pips just - see I told you my method is never 100% accurate - no method can be but whats nice - now I am up a net 34 pips and only been trading an hour approx

Its not luck Pat - its a skill learnt - just like George Best had when he played footie ;-))

What wind up? I was bein open in me actions tellin the lad what I was doing. He has an attitude. It does this site no favours. As for you questioning my maturity that rather proves me point that what with lettin MM get away with personal abuse it seems ta be catchin on nicely.

Again you are being disingenuous here and doing your own advertising regarding your maturity.

7 18 am

EU

fried for 3 pips on way down - as scalp bought wrongly - but soon reversed that and now we are testing the EU low of the day around 1283 area

Bounces staying under 1304 are sells again

7 22 am

Start of another TW

EU price at 1278 and a bounce here

No way just scalp buying atm - caught on last one - so need to see more clues etc etc

First clue would be a rise over 92 - then would look at scalp buys on pullbacks staying above 83

No over 92 - then we are still in a sell for now

Status
Not open for further replies.