Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uchf - ( Swissy )

Price structure bullish above 9160 are and atm at 9176

Needs under 9145 and 40 to be holding scalp sells on for tests of lower supports - and if that did happen you would then expect to see the EU back over 1450 + as well

EU

Said this nearly 2 hrs ago

We have just tested 1424 on the EU and for me above 1403/5 we are still in a scalp buy - but now testing the R's at 1420 and if we breach then 1440 /45

Could be difficult now

EU

12 20

This last 20 mins in a 10 -12 pip range - ie staying above 1408 - but under 1419

Difficult really - OK for grabbing scalps of 3-7 pips - but set up to tease either way and catch you out - so be careful

EU

12 20

This last 20 mins in a 10 -12 pip range - ie staying above 1408 - but under 1419

Difficult really - OK for grabbing scalps of 3-7 pips - but set up to tease either way and catch you out - so be careful

EU

remember last scalp sell under 17 - if it does drop under 08 still got supports at 1402/3 and 5

BTTZ

ie Bermuda Triangle Tease Zone - an area set up to have your money .

Price enters it - but were it comes out is anyone's guess - and to make it even more difficult some times it exits falsely and then does a double or treble whammy on traders - catching both bulls and bears out

EU

12 50 pm

This is what we face now

Under 1424 / 20 and 16 - scalp sells

Above 1392 and 95 - scalp buys

Then - if we make over 1425 and 30 - more R;s at 1440 .45

If we drop under 1390 and 1380 - then supports at 1365 - 72 area and under there 1340 and 1320

At 1 00 pm it was still a buy and it was at a high

By 1 03 pm - it did not look so good and was then falling and 1 05 pm - the candle basically said its a sell now

Still a sell under 1402 on bounces again - but its being manipulated - as price is in a BTTZ

Out 30% sell stake at 1387 - its gone into scalp buy mode above 82 now - so my stop could get taken whilst I am out for 15 mins

See you around 2 00 pm ish

Out 30% sell stake at 1387 - its gone into scalp buy mode above 82 now - so my stop could get taken whilst I am out for 15 mins

See you around 2 00 pm ish

I think the rise back to 1402 area - was just stop hunting on intraday bears again

For now under 1416 - 10 - 1402 we are still in a sell mode - BUT now we have a HL atm above 1360 at 1380 and so until we breach under 1380 by at least 5 or 7 pips - its still part of a wider BTTZ area

Under 1375 and 72 then we should test the 1360 area again - but the PA is just not trustable atm

2 27 pm

For me now under 1390 - its still a sell on any pullbacks from the 1360 / 65 area

The trouble will be if any new low holds over 30 mins - then it changes things again

GU

After 2 21pm - the GU became a Nice scalp buy - so far rising 26 pips - and while this was happening the EU was falling - all part of the trickery

I think above 5670 the GU is in a bullish PS for the US session would only look at holding sells on longer under 5660 and 50

still cant get going today .........my scalping is very very gritty and i'm giving to much away

290 pips up today but as already mentioned I pay lot of commission as that pip haul came from over 200 scalps

Grrrrrr.............

and just missed the last 20 mins of excellent scalping .............

such is life

later all
N

still cant get going today .........my scalping is very very gritty and i'm giving to much away

290 pips up today but as already mentioned I pay lot of commission as that pip haul came from over 200 scalps

Grrrrrr.............

and just missed the last 20 mins of excellent scalping .............

such is life

later all
N

Hi N

Catching up with you now - still under 14 trades - or under 30 with part stakes - and now over 130 pips in total - for a quiet Monday - very happy with that

EJ basically following EU - but GU had gone scalp bullish for me above 5670 and so stopped out on a 30% buy stake on that pair

It takes a lot of focus and passion to do that many scalps - are you sponsored by Nurofen Ibuprofen ?? ;-))

Which is why some time back I suggested scalping, as the term is used here, is almost impossible on a retail platform for precisely those reasons.

Professional scalping is a combination of massive size, for miniscule fractions of a point and most importantly, for close to zero cost. It typically involves crossing the spread or occasionally (though rarely in forex) slow arbitrage or by outright directional plays (what you lot are doing) but only by having access to order flow info, which I'm fairly certain you don't or you would certainly have mentioned that as it would be key.

For those following Mr. F's methods I don't think there are many that will be able to emulate his apparent performance which I suspect even he himself must attribute primarily to an inordinate amount of good luck.

And before MajorMagnum comes by to tell me to feck off again, this is something I have some knowledge of sir.

EU

3 50 PM

Now its a question if 1335/ 40 support area will hold ?

It gone over 30 mins but now needs to see above 62 and 66 to stay with any scalp buys

Remember under 1320 gives a LH and LL set up - but knowing the market - it could tease down to say 1309 if it goes under 1330 and then turn up and still stay in a intraday bull bias and go up 100+ pips again

The game does get more readable over time

Status
Not open for further replies.