Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry not mentioning EJ and GU

Like the EU after 7 00 am - just both scalp sells and nice falls

Concentrating on EU purely because I know most followers trade it - but as you know - not always my favourite pair

market turned at the fail BO of the upper channel line, I am short swing @ 1306......we see..

Attachments

• channel line.png
    channel line.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 88
market turned at the fail BO of the upper channel line, I am short swing @ 1306......we see..

Nice one Fugazsy

I look upon next clues for any change being 1292 and 1310

Whilst we stay under both my PS is bearish now for session - it all then depends on the supports etc

We have both EU and GU red news items in next 2 - 2 and half hours

So are we seeing pre news set ups or plans being put in place for when the news announcements are released etc??

Noticed GU low so far was at 7 18 am - ie earlier than EU and EJ at 7 21 am

The GU price structure is bearish under 5655 - but its different to the EU and EJ - as they look more bearish atm

7 37 am

UChf

Not as bullish as I would have thought

Above 9250 - yes still bullish - but under there - then totally different ball game - and if that happens then the EU would be turning up and trying higher again

EU

7 38 am

Low still held from 7 21 am at 1278 and although no 92 yet - its a scalp buy above 81 for now

We would need under 1275 and 70 for me to start scalp selling again - but until we see over 1292 - I cannot just leave scalp buys on - I need to just take profits off them

I will say Pat - I have always found Major Magnum a real Gentleman - like all of us - he can get frustrated at times - but he's very genuine and normally very polite etc etc
It's the times he's not I'm talking about sir. There's never an excuse for bad manners.

My dislike of Banksters is not real hatred -
What is this with this banksters thing? I'm not one. I'm not the enemy. I'm not the other side of all yer trades, or takin the spread. I'm not even in yer trading space!

Its not luck Pat - its a skill learnt - just like George Best had when he played footie ;-))
Or a skill inherent. If it was learnable I think we'd see more bein able to match your skills.

7 37 am

UChf

Not as bullish as I would have thought

Above 9250 - yes still bullish - but under there - then totally different ball game - and if that happens then the EU would be turning up and trying higher again

Swissy now at 9252 - could be coming out of its bullish PS here

EU

7 52 am

Stayed above 80 and was a scalp buy and now over 92 and so far made 1302

banked 70% of that last buy and placed stop at 87 for now on 30% ( stop in profit )

Noticed GU low so far was at 7 18 am - ie earlier than EU and EJ at 7 21 am

The GU price structure is bearish under 5655 - but its different to the EU and EJ - as they look more bearish atm

GU

7 54am

YES - it was the odd one out - more bullish then EU and EJ and low stopped earlier

Since then now bounced back up 35 pips and a new morning high atm

Check out the GU from 7 21 - 7 30 and 7 39 am on a 1 min - lovely bullish PA with a nice strong rise thats now wavering at 5670

EU

8 00

I reckon its struggling at 1305 -8 level - out 30% stake as fall come in at LO

That was a bit of a bar steward - but expected - remember we are dealing with rogues ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.