Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've only just realised after over 800 pages? :)
I remember 'calls' like these being made years ago on forexfactory all the time, lol/
Always got peoples knickers in a twist.

Was like:
''buy's looking good around 1255-1260''

If price went to 1258 and then crashed, the next post would be:
''didn't like the action, didn't take the long''

If price went to 1258 and carried on zomming up, it would be:
''got in early at 1258 and banking 40 ticks here''

etc etc.

I might be getting slower with age piggy but please do not think I have horns coming out of my ears and grass out of my ar-e

Last edited:
Just had a a look when GU call was made

It came up as posted at 7.25am - and Gu price then was approx 6477. I said look at more scalp buys over 83++ or similar price and then importantly under 6470 and 66 scalp sells

So therefore this was way before it happened - and also price then was 7 pips above my sell entry

Then I reiterated post approx 80 mins later and said - hope you are scalp selling GU etc etc

Meanwhile NVP comes in and comments bang on the money for saying sell EU under 3613 - and I had said as well 3 hrs ago - dont look at scalp buying EU until over 3622 and 26 or so+

We never made the scalp buy prices - but then we stayed under the scalp sell prices

You know by now - i am no guesser and use the time windows and loads of other clues and then try and always nail it with stops under 5 pips

Other than me placing all other traders entries on for them on their own platform - I think I do enough to show I can trade in the "noise" and make some great calls ???

if I am totally wrong and i am guessing and getting more bad calls than good calls - then I would be saying - please dont follow me -but I am not - and more and more other members and guests are thinking - how's this trader doing this .

The answer is easy

After 11 year s and 6 yrs full time and coming up to 14000 live trades this year - I should be quite good - I think ;-))

I will never be 100% - I will have wrong calls - but as you know - sometimes I will be out without losing even 3 pips

Thats just me - i am sure there must be a few scalpers here who can even call more and better trades than me - but normally they might not want to help others or need 100% focus and concentration

I do need focus - and this thread assists me on getting in the zone

OK - explained it again - out now until about midday

have a good one guys

Regards

F

Hi BP

i give you the prices and I give you whether to scalp buy or scalp sell

By best 2 prices and recommendations this morning - prior to 8am - where

Sell EU under 3613 - and you did I believe from your own chart forecast

Sell GU under 69/70 and 65 - I dont know whether you did that ??

Then next good one - EJ - sell under 142 88 and 86 - from what 1 hr plus ago and now EJ been down to 68

To me live - is before the events - EU and GU were way before the events happening ??

So I am saying I predict in the now - ie forecast next 10 - 60 mins - I cannot fortune tell for 4 hrs or next day - but I can predict ahead short term

I am not a signal alert service - I am not saying exact price - exact stop and exact targets - but I call live in advance all trades - other than scalps that might only last 2-5 mins

Are you refreshing your browser every min when on here - as many times I miss other comments and then only see than 5 -10 mins after the trader as posted ?

So I am doing live short term trading - if you think different - fine - but as I have said many many times - this thread is really for me to say my comments on thoughts and plans etc on forex trades

I love traders getting involved and disagreeing or even calling their own calls - that's fine - no problem

MM is doing his best and having a go and joining in and i welcome any other traders who also want to join in - even on forex pairs I might no be following

Have a good day - you know I will ;-))

Regards

F

hey F........

these guys cant despute the ranges you are calling as they are sound...........they are just commenting that they want to see the proof that you are capitalising on the ranges via some screen prints ...as many will not be able to unless the move is a solid one

cant see what else they are arguing about then

N

Hi F, just to back follow on from NVP comments and those made by BP, The ranges appear sound, it would be more helpful if you followed that up with a time and price you entered the market to back up you trade to give greater clarity.

Therefore, you've identified the area in advance and backed up that statement by confirming a time and price off the trade..

Just a thought, not looking for an argument, all the best.

Hi F, just to back follow on from NVP comments and those made by BP, The ranges appear sound, it would be more helpful if you followed that up with a time and price you entered the market to back up you trade to give greater clarity.

Therefore, you've identified the area in advance and backed up that statement by confirming a time and price off the trade..

Just a thought, not looking for an argument, all the best.

good points dinos and lets hope (peter F) will oblige.
BTW Rob has eur been kind to you today

good points dinos and lets hope (peter F) will oblige.
BTW Rob has eur been kind to you today

Just the one trade BP, as its NFP today, rather wait to get that out the way, you'll know roughly where that trade was :)

GU coming up to 30 mins with no breach under low of 6402 - favours more scalp buy - but now need over 20 and 23 to hold on

Hi guys

Only here for 15 mins - swopping car's over with wife so I can give my daughter another driving lesson ( scary)

I posted GU comment above at 10.01 am - approx 2 hrs ago

Gu price was than at 6413.

I said over 6402 favour more scalp buys - we go to 6402 at 10.16 and then It was do you scalp buy again?

If you followed me you would think if I buy at 6402/3 - F would need 5 pips stop

So if you did buy at 02 or 03 - you only needed say a 2 pip stop - as after then price went to 64236.

I said hold scalp buys on over 20 and 23 - but as you might guess - i would have taken 70% off at 20 or 23

That would give you say 20 pips from a brilliant entry and a RR of 4

On a 1% stake - ( i would be under that on main account - thats a 4% result

Whether you hold you 30% stake on is really up to you - but if you want you could still let it go back to entry - and make a profit on the trade - as your 70% win is over twice you 30% stake.

With regards to the comments - no problem - I will try and accommodate more etc - but I do think after a week or so following me - you will be watching your clock or stopwatch - like I do and you will then be reading me - before I do anything ;-))

Back again later ( need to now find my crash helmet )

Regards

F

Last edited:
Back again later ( need to now find my crash helmet )

Regards

F

With all the coin you're making F surely you can pay for a professional to give her lessons.

I sincerely hope you don't get in the car, and start of by explaining to her why you know better than the experts, and how they're not to be trusted.
:LOL:

Afterall with all the Ferrari's, and other exotic metal you've owned she might turn up for her test wearing Alpinestars nomex race suit, and start doing 200mph in a 30 zone.

Best
John

With all the coin you're making F surely you can pay for a professional to give her lessons.

I sincerely hope you don't get in the car, and start of by explaining to her why you know better than the experts, and how they're not to be trusted.

Afterall with all the Ferrari's, and other exotic metal you've owned she might turn up for her test wearing Alpinestars nomex race suit, and start doing 200mph in a 30 zone.

Best
John

She has already failed her test once after approximately 12 lessons with a professional instructor - she's too confident and broke speed limit by 5 mph and instant fail. Its my own fault I had her and brother go karting from the age of 6 and she does like speed. She as been in with me at over 170mph in a Lamborghini Gallardo on a test track at Bruntingthorpe Nr Leicester. That's the problem - no sense of fear and so needs to understand about keeping to the rules etc etc - discipline - ie a bit like trading ;-))

She want a second hand old shape Range Rover Sports as her first car - yes I am afraid she will have to dream on and find a car with suitable insurance under £2k per annum - yes a Fiesta or Polo or something sensible hehe

With a bit of luck if she can keep failing until she is 21 - the insurance will then be easier ( lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.