Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol neil whats with the noob suggestions man :D

haha format hard drive :D why stop there... change computer, house and pet cat too wtf :LOL:

Hey MM... still not working properly?

normally if its just one website giving problems, you clear cache and cookies, flush DNS cache (right click and run cmd as admin and type ipconfig /flushdns) and then reboot pc (could switch off router for a min too)

yeah but it does a lot of other things too, a lot of which is unnecessary (unless specifically desired)... specially in the registry :p its not a "magic portion" to fix an issue ;) not the first thing to recommend imo... but the hard disk thing haha come on man... imagine some naab reads that suggestion he will panic and start crying :LOL:

The registry clean is seperate scan in CCleaner. Fixing PC problems is a process of elimination and there is 'no magic' wand.

MM ain't a 'naab' and doubt he'll cry. On the other hand you seem to be.

haha man relax... my point is... if you recommend ccleaner to someone lets say who are not great with computers it will be a disaster as it has lot of options and is designed to do a lot of things - didn't say MM is naab :p

CCleaner is pretty noob friendly.

In hindsight I didn't read from the start and MM was only experiencing problems with this site. Knowing that it's unlikely to be bloat/virus.

MM, you fixed it yet?

still big delays, but gotta go do school run and will look over weekend. thanks for suggestions and hope week has been kind.

hey all ..............usd finally got some bull action from 11am uk time (10am GMT charts)

plenty of money on selling those Europeans through the day so far

sorry been tied up mostly .........

N

Attachments

• usd rallies.JPG
    usd rallies.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 62
ok i ran ccleaner and spybot etc but problem persists. will try another device

grab a PC expert from somewhere......worth the cash

you may need to reload everything completely if virus ..........that happened to my wife a few weeks back

still big delays, but gotta go do school run and will look over weekend. thanks for suggestions and hope week has been kind.

not bad MM.........looks like you were doing well also (y)

captain sparrow will be pleased !!
N

I seem to be suddenly exchanging posts here on T2win more than trading ...........back on Monday

cheers
N

I seem to be suddenly exchanging posts here on T2win more than trading ...........back on Monday

cheers
N

Didn't you post this in another thread? Is post count really that important to you? And as I think about it now, I'm fairly certain that does contravene site guidelines.

Most of the chat on this thread today seems to be related to operational issues with desktops and laptops and retrospectives on what has been happening in the markets. To say that makes a welcome break from the normal gibbering rather says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.