Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like F's sailing holiday is going well.........jees he likes to dress up though

N

Attachments

• Forexperian boat trip.JPG
    Forexperian boat trip.JPG
    57.6 KB · Views: 77
NVP - I thought you were just going to be around at weekends because you found a new contract. What happened? I'm not complaining, at least your calls are genuine which is something of a novelty on this thread.

You've been a member here for 11 years and presumably trading for at least that long and yet your performance is about as good as mine and I've only been trading retail for a few months. A major (seismic) shift from the pro side of the field I can tell you.

But my point is, if after even 11 years of doing this you're still trading this badly, why do you persevere? You seem like an otherwise intelligent guy. I mean this in the most positive way Neil, but if with the correlator and all that good stuff you're still getting hit for six, why continue, and so publicly?

Reactions: NVP
^ got to insult several people at once, nice!

Do you understand the word 'but' negates all you said before it, so stop messing around a go for the real purpose of insult and ridicule from the off or people may not realise what a richard you are immediately. Though in reality I am sure it doesn't take long either way.

NVP - I thought you were just going to be around at weekends because you found a new contract. What happened? I'm not complaining, at least your calls are genuine which is something of a novelty on this thread.

You've been a member here for 11 years and presumably trading for at least that long and yet your performance is about as good as mine and I've only been trading retail for a few months. A major (seismic) shift from the pro side of the field I can tell you.

But my point is, if after even 11 years of doing this you're still trading this badly, why do you persevere? You seem like an otherwise intelligent guy. I mean this in the most positive way Neil, but if with the correlator and all that good stuff you're still getting hit for six, why continue, and so publicly?

superb...........thanks mate .......made my day ;)

go back this week and find the bad calls on this thread.......and I thought it hadn't been that bad ...........;)

good luck with the retail trading ........hope all continues well for you

N

Last edited:
and now on with the show .........lets trade ..that's what we are all here for

usd sets a selling pace so far this week ...............but who knows what the day will bring

N

Attachments

• usd week.JPG
    usd week.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
usd is bear for scalping..........for me been on that track since last couple of hours

7am bar has spooked usd north .............big retrace now ..........i'm still on usd sells

nice retrace south on usd ...........correlation still pants but euro is the buy

Status
Not open for further replies.