Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a Monday morning - the FX market as been great for short term intraday traders

Maybe not so good for many swingers who might be after say 40 -60 pip moves with 20 -30 pip stops - but as normal lots of 7 -25 pip moves on all pairs - and both ways

Will pop back after 12 30 pm or 1 00 pm

See you later guys

Still got a lot to sort out before leaving on holidays tomorrow

For a Monday morning - the FX market as been great for short term intraday traders

Maybe not so good for many swingers who might be after say 40 -60 pip moves with 20 -30 pip stops - but as normal lots of 7 -25 pip moves on all pairs - and both ways

so you swing both ways F ? :LOL::p

Hi Fzsy

Hope its been good for you in the end

Yes around tonight and might be briefly in morning - and then off for a bit

Regards

The usual amico, +1.47% two trades about +15 pips.

2% per day for me is great, 0.5% is still good.

Have a great break, forget about us and trading for a while....there is much more over there..

ta

Enjoy the break F
Now I have a chance to catch up reading your thread without the additional posts each day.
GL

hey all

well - the usd starting fading from around 12pm lunchtime.........Europeans were as good as any currencies to buy

my fxcm uk charts here are gmt -1

N

Attachments

• usd sells.JPG
    usd sells.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 617
16.41...........the usd is showing signs of turning north after extended selling ..........at the moment I am not in a trade

this for me is Forexperienans equivalent of a BTTZ area ....

waiting

eu bounced at 0575 and has moved up a few pips in response........

not yet for me

gu at 4648 and has bounced as well.............sorry guys i'm not F ...........still too early to confirm a run up for me

wicked kick back north on usd ........that's why I am out at moment ..........too much chop

Enjoy the break F
Now I have a chance to catch up reading your thread without the additional posts each day.
GL

Cheers Nick

Nearly ready for tomorrow - just had a look at the 3 30 pm time window - ie from 3 21 pm to 3 39 pm in that 18 mins you normally get a change worth a scalp and there was a beauty - with lows from 3 25 pm and scalp buys from 3 30 pm on the dot

Worth on EU - 18 pips so far and on the EJ - 25 pips and on GU - 18 pips again

If you are interested in learning more Nick then you need to check out the

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...ding-forex-market-make-consistent-profit.html

and also this later threads with more tips etc

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...etail-intraday-fx-trading-journal-2015-a.html

There is another one on Linear Regressions indicators - but all the main method described in the first thread along with this one

I hope to pop in for first part in morning as not flying until after midday and airport only 30 mins away so any questions etc I can answer tonight or in morning

All the best Nick and all the members intraday trading the FX markets in a similar manner to myself

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.