Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to admit N - could not see that one##

I am in EU scalp buy above 31 and would expect Swissy to fall under 9855 and after 10 51 am

Would be interested to see why you had that as a scalp buy on your set up ??

swissie was looking to go bear and the usd was trying a bull push........both failed ..........well actually the chf has been pretty bearish as predicted but the usd still falling

I look at raw indexes F and a few other tricks accululated over the years .........the actual pairchart pricing and signals are way back in the pack

N

11 01 am

Now from 9845 on swissy we might try an buy - but still have under 56 / 58 as a sell

Similar EU pulled back on hour change after a 0547 high so far

usd is making a structured bear move at present but too small in value to make me press sell buttons yet..............sure ive missed 10-15 pips on the gu and EU but overall the structure is bearish for those pairs

this is frustrating for me these days ..............I used to chase the usd up and down like a terrier on heat..............over the last year Forexperieans thread has taught me a a lot about timing entries and also chop zones .........

N

Another point here -

these areas are what I calls BTTZ areas - ie tease zones - real "noise" to try and catch us scalpers out

Thats why sometimes PA structure and 30 min rule on lows and highs can be a better guide

EU

11 05

low gone over 30 mins - so really last 10 mins and above 0540 level - price always favoured higher

R's now all from 55 to 65

Another point here -

these areas are what I calls BTTZ areas - ie tease zones - real "noise" to try and catch us scalpers out

Thats why sometimes PA structure and 30 min rule on lows and highs can be a better guide

agreed - I need to incorporate these essential elements into my trading plan..............agreed (y)

ok 11.06 ...............usd 's 4th try to bounce north again .....ucad is first buy lining up

looks crazy on the pairchart as a early signal .....eh ? :cool:;)

N

ok 11.06 ...............usd 's 4th try to bounce north again .....ucad is first buy lining up

looks crazy on the pairchart as a early signal .....eh ? :cool:;)

N

2628 now...usd coming off the bottom nicely

absolute pivot point now at 11.11

if I were trading more conservatively I would use this as decision to buy usd and the pair to go with .as stated the cad call was uber aggressive

N

Last edited:
agreed - I need to incorporate these essential elements into my trading plan..............agreed (y)

Going back last year - I am sure Major Magnum used to think - what is F on about etc etc and then when it did not work 100% of the time he used to get frustrated

Now maybe with another 1000+ scalps behind him - I m sure he's got it all sussed out etc etc - and if you go full time Neil - then its essential you can trade efficiently and miss out times of BTTZ areas etc etc

Even me after now 17k + live scalps / trades - still get confused at times - and then I either sit on my hands - or come out any scalp I have profit in

GL

Going back last year - I am sure Major Magnum used to think - what is F on about etc etc and then when it did not work 100% of the time he used to get frustrated

Now maybe with another 1000+ scalps behind him - I m sure he's got it all sussed out etc etc - and if you go full time Neil - then its essential you can trade efficiently and miss out times of BTTZ areas etc etc

Even me after now 17k + live scalps / trades - still get confused at times - and then I either sit on my hands - or come out any scalp I have profit in

GL

you've taught me heaps already F...........i'm not ignoring your rules .....just still focussed on fine tuning my core rules /values in the scalp arena .then will roll in your gems (y)

UJ was another 11 09 am move

Many pairs in tight ranges atm

Interesting EJ just been falling after 8 30 am and UJ just been rising most of the time - showing dollar strength again

watch the uj .............in truth I like those 2 currencies running in the same direction to really accelerate usd pair trades on other currencies

so not my pair to trade ..and if they are diverging my usd trade calls carry much higher risk

N

Status
Not open for further replies.