Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

When you look back - you think - what an easy scalp buy after 7 51 am and 8 00 am

But - at the time - it was playing a tease game - with the idea of pyscheing all of the bulls out - whilst stop hunting the bears

EU

8 19 am

Not given up - but only made 0616 / 17 so far and really needs over 0621+ to stay with scalp buys

Pullbacks staying above 0606 are still buys for now

NU

Notice its made 25 pip rise from 7 51 am buy time

Price structure is bearish though under 7492 / 95 though - so we might be able to sell off soon

Now its looks as though changes might be happening

We need over 32 on GU - and so far only 30 /31 and now its pulling back - like EU and NU as well

The market is being extremely difficult to non scalpers this morning

That's why you need scalping in your tool kit - simply for times like these

After 8 21 am and 8 30 am - dollar strength kicked in - resulting in some nice scalp sells on NU /AU / GU / EU / and even EJ for different reasons

EU

7 10 am

30 min ruled worked and now the real test is 0610 -20 area - as all a R

We did not stay under 0595 - so cannot scalp sell again - and 30 min rule favours turn up

Supports now at 0580 and 90 area - R's at 0610 to 20

As I type its just made 0612 and so will be looking for scalp sells again if we dont get a breach over 0620

EU

9 10 am

This comment is for all my commercial friends and anyone who has the audacity to say I never make calls in advance of time - generally members who have never really checked out my method

The comment above was made nearly 2 hrs ago

Did price make over 0620 ? - answer - no high at 0616 at 8 26 am - ( ie in a TW )

So what did i say I would do if price did not make over 0620 ? - answer scalp sell

So - i sold after 8 30 am

Now at 9 08 am price as just made 0556 - and I am out already of 70% of my sell stake

That means price dropped from 0616 - say 0612 - to 0556 say 0560 - that to me is over 50 pips

Yes - I have got a silly method haven't I - dissers and haters - so you are so far off the mark I feel sorry for you - and you know who I mean :LOL:

To make it even better on a 5 pip stop thats like a RR of 10 - not bad for a trader who many say cannot even trade - what a laugh

Sorry for going off topic slightly - but I had stick on Friday and yesterday on another thread

The cheek of some losers - amazing lol

Lets update now at 9 20 am approx

EU - dropped over 50 pips

GU - dropped over 45 pips

AU - dropped over 45 pips

NU - dropped over 40 pips

EJ - dropped over 40 pips

Was only in 3 pairs after scalps and going over then to 30% stakes with stops left in profits and moved down as the moves progressed

After 9 00 am it was bounce - scalp buy time

Nearly exactly in line with my method of time and levels and Lrs

I just hope a few other nailed some pips

I am sure if MM has been trading this morning - he would be on a high now ;-))

Status
Not open for further replies.