Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• euthl.PNG
    euthl.PNG
    2.7 KB · Views: 75
Hi Fugazsy

Well I have tried all different combinations on pyramiding and peeling etc - but was never one for just taking 50% off and leaving 50% on at B/E

For me - I prefer to grab - 5 - 10 -15 + pips all within 10 -15 mins ideally - take 70% off ( although it can be 60% or even 75% ) and then place a stop in profit on the remainder

I make more money that way - because getting a move going over say 50 or 100+ pips only happens about 20% of the time - and even then 15 pips at 70% stake is only beaten by money wise by 35 pips + at 25% or 30% stakes

That purely based on over a few years stats on my own trading

Don't forget - I also scalp both ways when even in 30% trades with stops in profit - I can relax with stops in profits - but its the scalps that bring me in the quick larger rewards and ideally i don't want to babysit over 10 -15 mins

I am sure if I stuck all my last 2 years trades into a computer and asked it to work out my best combo to suit my preferences - it would not differ too much from how I am doing it

Also I cannot scalp more than 3 pairs simultaneously - but I can trades 4 or 6 or 8+ pairs with stops in profit - as not so much babysitting needed - and as a I have said many times - its a numbers game - you have to be in it to win it and if you can cash in and then leave a percentage on with a stop in profit - you have the best of both worlds etc ;-)

Only my way - not saying its the best - but generally happy with it (y)

Regards

F

(y)

Hi Forexmospherian,

You are a true legend in trading. I like your trading approach, profit matters. May i ask a question.
What is your average pip earning per month in these years?

Thank you
Regards
S

10 April Sensex and Nifty trade down side

today stock market negative side, Sensex and nifty trade red signal. Sensex down 50.01 points or 0.17% at 28834 and the nifty down 15.20 points or 0.18% at 8763.

Morning G

You had direction correct as from 5 30 am and 5 51 am it was in a sell mode and it actually carried on after 6 10 / 11 am

But the actual time you sold and entered was just a few pips from a interim support level giving you the bounce

So after 5 30 and after 5 51 am and after 6 10 am onwards - yes a sell - but not a minute or so after your entry - as the bounce of over 4 pips was going to get you to exit

All down to timing and a slightly bigger than normal spike / bounce

That is a tyical sod's law scenario

Dont worry carry on - you had initial direction correect

BUT

I will say the EU is in a up bias session above 0670 / 75 area and so should try above 90 and 0700.

Would need back under 0650 and lower to turn the price structure bullish bias - as shown by longer LR on 1 min

Have a good day

Regards

F

hey all

got a few mins to play before preparing for a meeting so will take a look

N

Morning G

You had direction correct as from 5 30 am and 5 51 am it was in a sell mode and it actually carried on after 6 10 / 11 am

But the actual time you sold and entered was just a few pips from a interim support level giving you the bounce

So after 5 30 and after 5 51 am and after 6 10 am onwards - yes a sell - but not a minute or so after your entry - as the bounce of over 4 pips was going to get you to exit

All down to timing and a slightly bigger than normal spike / bounce

That is a tyical sod's law scenario

Dont worry carry on - you had initial direction correect

BUT

I will say the EU is in a up bias session above 0670 / 75 area and so should try above 90 and 0700.

Would need back under 0650 and lower to turn the price structure bullish bias - as shown by longer LR on 1 min

Have a good day

Regards

F
thanks

Hi Forexmospherian,

You are a true legend in trading. I like your trading approach, profit matters. May i ask a question.
What is your average pip earning per month in these years?

Thank you
Regards
S

My target pip earnings is 1000 pip per month at 100% stakes

Really good months - over 2500 pips - but many will be at lower ( 30% ) stake sizes as I try and leave many scalps on with stops in profits to hopefully make large moves. This only happens only on maybe 20/ 30% of all successful 7 -25 pip scalp moves - but as lead a few times of large pip numbers of over 500 pips and even one over 1000 pips over 3 months or so

Average months - I would expect over 1500 pips and would expect to take between 250 and 320 trades with average win ratio of 72 / 75% - with all entries under 7 pips maximum and generally under 5 pips on key pairs

Thanks for you positive comment and I will say - it can be done and dont let anyone tell you its impossible etc etc

Have a good day and Good Trading

Regards

F

My target pip earnings is 1000 pip per month at 100% stakes

Really good months - over 2500 pips - but many will be at lower ( 30% ) stake sizes as I try and leave many scalps on with stops in profits to hopefully make large moves. This only happens only on maybe 20/ 30% of all successful 7 -25 pip scalp moves - but as lead a few times of large pip numbers of over 500 pips and even one over 1000 pips over 3 months or so

Average months - I would expect over 1500 pips and would expect to take between 250 and 320 trades with average win ratio of 72 / 75% - with all entries under 7 pips maximum and generally under 5 pips on key pairs

Thanks for you positive comment and I will say - it can be done and dont let anyone tell you its impossible etc etc

Have a good day and Good Trading

Regards

F

jees F ...........you are slipping .......:LOL:

overall the week was green usd bull and some great moves to feed hungry traders ..I bet Forexperians pip haul this week has plenty of usd buys in it

meanwhile at present I am hunting usd sells on my scalp charts

N

Attachments

• the week.JPG
    the week.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Friday 10th April 2015 - Pre Opens

GM to all FX Intraday traders

Last day of another very busy week and 2 main red news items on the UK pound and 9 30 am and the Cad dollar at 1 30 pm

Started differently this morning

No real nice scalp set up for me at usual time and to late for 6 00 am entries so first entry at 6 38 am as a scalp sell on the EJ

I was looking for at least 7 pips but so far its not made me over 4 pips and although in a down hr bias - it does have supports within 3-5 pips of present low - so might have to pull early

Will do reviews and updates on key pairs as normal first

Have a good day and all questions etc and FX related input including charts and comments - all very welcome - even the ones that might be very negative of me - no problem - I know I will never please every member or person - that's just life ;-)

Regards

F

EU

6 57 am

Low yesterday of 0637 ish - and a large fall over most of the day - although I still made over 35 pips on scalp buys during the full session

Now supports at 0650 / 60 area and Rs at 0690 and 0700 big number area

Price session structure bias is bullish atm above 0650 / 60 for now but from after 5 30 am we have seen price falling from the 0680 area

7am bar change slams that usd sell position into doubt now...........waiting for some confirmation

EJ

7 04 am

Well in the end the scalp sell at 6 38 am at 65/66 as now made me 13 pips so far - but most of it only on 30% stake as took 70% off at 4 pips as it seemed to stall , After 6 57 am it then broke down under intial supports

Did not catch the EU or GU at 6 57 or 6 58 am - but did GU at just after 7 00 am - so late and missed first 8 pips of the drops - although still got 7 pips off that move - as it was a nice one

7am bar change slams that usd sell position into doubt now...........waiting for some confirmation

Morning N

Yes a bit of EO trickery ;-))

MM is back off his holidays and on a bit of a roll so far - see his figures for yesterday

I am away after next Tuesday - going Sailing around Greek Islands - see my Russian buddies lol

Have a good day

Regards

F

Morning N

Yes a bit of EO trickery ;-))

MM is back off his holidays and on a bit of a roll so far - see his figures for yesterday

I am away after next Tuesday - going Sailing around Greek Islands - see my Russian buddies lol

Have a good day

Regards

F

enjoy that ...........sounds great (y)

EU

7 12 am

Already in last hour we have seen a turn being tried on price structure

My line is the sand area is about 0655 - I would hope to scalp buy again above 0645 low area and even maybe at 0660 ish - for another try up

If price keeps on falling under 50 and 45 - then its a test of the lows and then price structure for this session could be very different from 5 and 6 00 am

Status
Not open for further replies.