Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ

7 04 am

Well in the end the scalp sell at 6 38 am at 65/66 as now made me 13 pips so far - but most of it only on 30% stake as took 70% off at 4 pips as it seemed to stall , After 6 57 am it then broke down under intial supports

Did not catch the EU or GU at 6 57 or 6 58 am - but did GU at just after 7 00 am - so late and missed first 8 pips of the drops - although still got 7 pips off that move - as it was a nice one

missed a few of the pips as I was still hanging onto hunting usd sells ........last 10 mins has changed my bias on usd position..........now a buy.......

would prefer a little usd retracement now to prepare for taking more positions

N

GU

7 15 am

Already dropped 30 pips from 6 51 am ideal sell time - I was in late at 7 00 /1 am ish but now left 30% on under 4702

Yesterdays low of 4682 is close - but it as bounced from 88 and was a scalp buy at 90 for now - but not taken it

missed a few of the pips as I was still hanging onto hunting usd sells ........last 10 mins has changed my bias on usd position..........now a buy.......

would prefer a little usd retracement now to prepare for taking more positions

N

With the trickery that takes place around opens - we have to be careful - 0660/1 was a scalp buy price on EU - but under 74 on bounces still in sell mode - but if that happened watch 30 min rule on lows and highs etc

7.19 was a sweet spot to sell Europeans into usd again .......

Last edited:
Blooming 4702 30% stop just touched on GU - got that half a pip to low - shame as it then falls 10 pips again

Sods law ;-))

around 7.06 I decided to start attacking usd buys ..............way too late on most peoples charts but I am trying to observe my own rules on usd bias and confirmation..........

2 bites so far at the usd buy apple .....attacking European sells

N

UCad

7 25 am

With UCad news at 1 30 pm today - i will be looking more at this pair

Looks like a pre news set up already as its pushed up another 20 pips to 2604 so far

Loads of R's at 2610 -20 area - so if it did breach above stay with buys

However if R's hold and also European support hold - would be a reversal then on a lot of pairs

usd bull is going to have to prove itself a little more now to me ...........this is slooow

around 7.06 I decided to start attacking usd buys ..............way too late on most peoples charts but I am trying to observe my own rules on usd bias and confirmation..........

2 bites so far at the usd buy apple .....attacking European sells

N

I noticed my 3 U's - ie UChf / UCad / UJ all near R areas - so if not breached - then the whole turn around on Europeans again and dollar weakness coming back in

I would want to sell the EU and GU and AU etc if they stay under the start of their falls - but atm all are scalp buys and still retracing

GU

7 36 am

If you look at real detail

7 12 low - then 7 21 am - a very slight higher low - no breach of low and from 4688/ 89 - it was a scalp buy again

So far only 4707 - but a 18 pip rise again from that initial drop is a strong one

Its the 30 min clue next to watch

hey all

went usd sell a while back ...sorry I cant post and trade .........out of practice !!

N

EU

7 45 am

Maybe 0674 / 78 might be a scalp sell area

Trouble is then - 30 min rule on low and we might be seeing a slow turn up again back on

Only if we breach under 0661 and 55 would I be holding scalp sells on or taking new ones etc

got to scoot now ..........been a tricky period so just my luck

back in later if I get time .........N

Status
Not open for further replies.