Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey all

went usd sell a while back ...sorry I cant post and trade .........out of practice !!

N

Do you work with multi screens and computers etc -?

It makes it easier - but agree - trading needs to come first before typing and blogging etc - and I dont advise it for most scalpers etc as focus so important

7 49 am

Sells have come in outside my TW's so out scalp buys for now - but GU for me I think will stay above it low

EU different - more manipulation going on that pair

EU

7 45 am

Maybe 0674 / 78 might be a scalp sell area

Trouble is then - 30 min rule on low and we might be seeing a slow turn up again back on

Only if we breach under 0661 and 55 would I be holding scalp sells on or taking new ones etc

EU

We fell from 0671 and outside TW

So far now down to 48 - and bounce staying under 66 are sells again

EJ as now dropped approx 35 pips from my first scalp on it this morning at 6 38/ 39 am

Since then pyramided and peeled on it a few times

London Open and EU so near to yesterdays Low at 0640 area

Bounces staying under 58 for me are still sells - will we try under 0637 now - or is it more trickery ???

The clues can include GU and AU - as both kept to their 30 min rules with no new lows - but EU manipulation means anything happens on that pair

My target pip earnings is 1000 pip per month at 100% stakes

Really good months - over 2500 pips - but many will be at lower ( 30% ) stake sizes as I try and leave many scalps on with stops in profits to hopefully make large moves. This only happens only on maybe 20/ 30% of all successful 7 -25 pip scalp moves - but as lead a few times of large pip numbers of over 500 pips and even one over 1000 pips over 3 months or so

Average months - I would expect over 1500 pips and would expect to take between 250 and 320 trades with average win ratio of 72 / 75% - with all entries under 7 pips maximum and generally under 5 pips on key pairs

Thanks for you positive comment and I will say - it can be done and dont let anyone tell you its impossible etc etc

Have a good day and Good Trading

Regards

F

Hi
Thank you for your prompt reply. Your performance is really excellent & 1st class.
But don't understood about 100% stake? Does it mean, you risk full account size for each trade? Is your leverage is 1:1?

Regards
Good day & Good trading you too..

Hi
Thank you for your prompt reply. Your performance is really excellent & 1st class.
But don't understood about 100% stake? Does it mean, you risk full account size for each trade? Is your leverage is 1:1?

Regards

Good day & Good trading you too..

Hi Sun

No - I do use leverage - I have used even 500 to 1 on a small account - but normally 100 to 200 is fine when you know what you are doing

100% stake size means up to say 2% of your capital based on size of your initial stop or risk

Because I trade with a larger retail capital account - I generally stay with under 0 5% capital based on a 5 pip stop - so thats under 8 lots per pip atm

So for example if I enter a scalp at 6 lots ( $60 a pip ) thats my 100% stake size and then if i take 70% stake off - it means I drop to just under 2 lots or $20 a pip

So a lot of my 30% stake size trades with stops in profit are normally on less than $20 or maximum $30 per pip. So a 10 pip scalp at 100% stake makes more money than say a 30% stake with a 19 pip result

Hope that make sense and good trading to you as well

Regards

F

Do you work with multi screens and computers etc -?

It makes it easier - but agree - trading needs to come first before typing and blogging etc - and I dont advise it for most scalpers etc as focus so important

yes I do ...........this morning the room I use was full of Cr*p as we had some painters in so I traded off 1 laptop screen

not a good idea long term

N

Status
Not open for further replies.