Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
hows it going here with you guys today
?

Good day MM

was good first 3 hrs - then slowed down - and then busy after 1 00 and 2 30 pm etc

Been helping gft32 on his thread

I told him you were exactly same at start - over trading win ratios under 30% and basically pulling your hair out - and thinking I was mad etc etc

Thats how he's feeling atm I think

I told him will tell you - he was same during his learning curve etc etc

Attachments

• euh8.PNG
    euh8.PNG
    181.2 KB · Views: 82
no was replynh on gftrader thread.

Cheers MM

I think gft32 just need moral support on the learning part - as he had a bad time

I have told him it will not just happen overnight or within days and weeks - but when other guys see your results nowadays they would never believe how you felt and performed at the start - but its like anything - all part of the learning journey - its just that its so frustrating doing it with trading - as it just psyches you out and does your head in at times - as logic and black and white are not part of trading ;-)

yes some more thougthts.
1) if markets are not random, even at this level, then applying any structured approach over time will reveal a narrative that becomes clearer with familiarity, as we all have huge brains that can discern lots.
watching four components essentially enhances the accuracy by demanding a set of conditions reoccurs with a given frequency.
gft should take heart from this, that it is feasible
t

Hi MM,

I am new to F, just started a couple of weeks:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/204554-my-journey-towards-consistency.html

Yesterday was very bad, I shifted way far and ended up with 155 trades..

I'm struggling tbh, and I appreciate if you can help? especially tips of your first days/weeks...my first goal is to read PA right and get win % over 60%

ok. first thing is chill. i wasted too much energy being grumpy and angry with myself and whatevrer came into view. this is a bitch that can be tamed

Status
Not open for further replies.