managed to get back in

Attachments

• ej1.PNG
    ej1.PNG
    4 KB · Views: 67
Sorry getting my EU levels mixed with GU SELL

Both scalp sells after 4 39 pm

Agree

Under 90 and 82 still a sell for now - just waiting for a support that will bounce price up over 20 + pips

Will pop in later - got to do a few domestic chores first ;)

EU

Move 30% stop down to 0660 now with low so far at 43

GU

Move 30% stop down to 4717 with low so far at 4695

Finished trading but will check in an hour or two

(y)

Bookmarked as with the previous reply. Thank you.

Now.....if most of your profit comes from the 30% stake, what would have happened if you did not take 70% off at +11 or whatever pips?

Fzsy

Hi Fugazsy

Well I have tried all different combinations on pyramiding and peeling etc - but was never one for just taking 50% off and leaving 50% on at B/E

For me - I prefer to grab - 5 - 10 -15 + pips all within 10 -15 mins ideally - take 70% off ( although it can be 60% or even 75% ) and then place a stop in profit on the remainder

I make more money that way - because getting a move going over say 50 or 100+ pips only happens about 20% of the time - and even then 15 pips at 70% stake is only beaten by money wise by 35 pips + at 25% or 30% stakes

That purely based on over a few years stats on my own trading

Don't forget - I also scalp both ways when even in 30% trades with stops in profit - I can relax with stops in profits - but its the scalps that bring me in the quick larger rewards and ideally i don't want to babysit over 10 -15 mins

I am sure if I stuck all my last 2 years trades into a computer and asked it to work out my best combo to suit my preferences - it would not differ too much from how I am doing it

Also I cannot scalp more than 3 pairs simultaneously - but I can trades 4 or 6 or 8+ pairs with stops in profit - as not so much babysitting needed - and as a I have said many times - its a numbers game - you have to be in it to win it and if you can cash in and then leave a percentage on with a stop in profit - you have the best of both worlds etc ;-)

Only my way - not saying its the best - but generally happy with it (y)

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.