Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always allow a few pips either way - 1 to 3 pips - as all on charts are different anyway - so really we have to use our own chart price which might be a pip different to yours

On 2 brokers I use I can have up a a 2 pip difference many times of the day

3 09 was scalp buy to me, lrs under price, tws, next at 18 support, might head to 30 areas...thoughts?

3 09 was scalp buy to me, lrs under price, tws, next at 18 support, might head to 30 areas...thoughts?

Correct

it was a scalp buy - actually from 3 06 pm - BUT without going over 30 - it was not going to work

If you were quick - like say MM - he would have made 4-6 pips on the buy

GU
3 36pm

Just made 4734 - expect a bounce - but under 55 still in sell mode

That bounce just touched 55

so a 21 pip bounce of which 13/15 pips was possible off a scalp buy

GU a bouncy pair and can be more volatile than EU and others

In 10 mins MM nowadays would make say 15 pips on scalp buy and then scalp sell and make another 10 pips

I am too old and slow - lol

That bounce just touched 55

so a 21 pip bounce of which 13/15 pips was possible off a scalp buy

GU a bouncy pair and can be more volatile than EU and others

In 10 mins MM nowadays would make say 15 pips on scalp buy and then scalp sell and make another 10 pips

I am too old and slow - lol

getting there.

Attachments

• thu.PNG
    thu.PNG
    50.9 KB · Views: 76
Looks blooming good to me

According to that Trade2 windows member - I am a total fraud - cannot trade and also did not help or teach you etc etc

Thats what he said to gftrader 32 in his thread

What a nutter lol

how odd. ive been posting very consistent results and think my musings have been better of late. maybe hes cross about something

how odd. ive been posting very consistent results and think my musings have been better of late. maybe hes cross about something

He might be cross because of

1. He might be a trader who does not want any experienced traders helping any new traders

2. He works for a SB firm and hates winners

3.He cannot trade himself

4. He's deluded and does not like me or you

5. He's an apprentice sherlock holmes and so mad he cannot find any dirt or rubbish on me etc etc etc

6. Hes a multi nick and so just an hater - thats how he gets his kicks - just discredit anyone etc etc

7. Hes a nutter ;-)

particularly liked being able to get in this close to this top, which ive only been able to do with your methodology.

Attachments

• best.PNG
    best.PNG
    1.2 KB · Views: 60
  • best1.PNG
    best1.PNG
    20.6 KB · Views: 70
Status
Not open for further replies.