Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU - cannot get over 6472 for now in the hr time window so far.

Unless we get over 73 and 75 in next 4.-5 mins we should be scalp selling and holding part stake under 58 and 55

EU - even with a bounce - when we get one - under 3605 we are still in a sell mode - but would not mind 10 pips off a bounce ;-)

Now out GU completely on scalp sell at 6457 -and off out again

Will be around 6.30 - 7.30 pm time to see what might happen and to trade as well - as not above 50+ pips for the day so far

Morning Traders

Thursday 9th January - I am out in 15 mins this morning and will be doing a review in the next hour when I return back to my desk

So far EU as been bullish from early morning and back up near 3600 - whilst the UChf as dropped back down to the 9100 area. Big round number play again for now

See you later and Have a good Day

Regards

F

Morning Guys

Swissy surprised me by dropping approx 35 pips from EO - this pair is not normally a good mover - but a 50 pip drop so far today is surprising.

Entering the hr time window and above 3604 - EU still in bullish scalp buy mode

Will update in next 5 -10 mins on some other pairs as well

EU and EJ - within the next 5-10 pips both pairs will hit interim Rs' - might then be ready for some pullbacks and possibly scalp sells

OK - cannot get scalp sells on EU and EJ and a scalp buy on Swissy in the time window - whether they need an extra 2-3 mins - will have to wait and see.

EU at 3617 and EJ at 142.90 - will it try a 143.00 round number now

Very late getting in the EJ scalp buy but already up 19 pips and EJ looking to peak at 142.97 atm - will take all off scalp buy and then only scalp buy again above say 143.04

Last edited:
Swissy been well over 30 mins and not breached under 75 - would need 81 and 83 to confirm scalp buys.

Only sell again under 70 and 68

Out of EJ on scalp buys and the scalp sell I only got 2 pips . Will wait until next time window at half hr - also GU news then - but not red

EU - interim top was not 3620 - but 3622 and then back under 20 was the scalp sell that can be held as already said only under 15 and 13

Status
Not open for further replies.