Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hows it going guys - seems a slow afternoon session

I am out after 4 00 pm again today - but have commented on gft32 thread on updates on EU and UJ

I might have a look after 5 00pm again - but we need to breach out of present ranges to see anything interesting and whether thats not to after 5 pm or US lunch - I dont know - thankfully morning session was very busy

GL

Hey F thanks for the info on here and the other thread... it's all amazing stuff...

Remember man the times when the "experts" would attack you and a few of us here would defend what you write here... on top of giving advices and suggestions to noob+/med level scalpers, you now are almost giving a 1:1 training on the other thread... I would like any of those losers to comment now or even better create a thread and try to do what you are doing :p

Guess these are crazy times, as it is possible to learn a lot of the things related to scalping from a Scam Artist, Mega Fraudster, etc. haha ;)

Last edited:
Hey F thanks for the info on here and the other thread... it's all amazing stuff...

Remember man the times when the "experts" would attack you and a few of us here would defend what you write here... on top of giving advices and suggestions to noob+/med level scalpers, you now are almost giving a 1:1 training on the other thread... I would like any of those losers to comment now or even better create a thread and try to do what you are doing :p

Guess these are crazy time, as it is possible to learn a lot of the things related to scalping from a Scam Artist, Mega Fraudster, etc. haha ;)

Thank you and cheers dl

Yes at one time - I was thinking - so many dont get what I am doing - but thankfully you and many other members who had properly followed me for a few weeks could see I had something etc etc

Now that Major Magnum as got it totally - although he still needs another 1000 live trades under his belt this next 3 months or so I don't mind helping a few more of the faithful guys with extra tips and advise etc etc

I am away for 7 -9 days in April so want to try and get a few more members taking it on and learning more whilst I am away - and then when I come back they can fire away with more questions and queries etc

You are always welcome and I hope you and MM and gft /BP / NVP etc etc will keep the thread going and share your continuing new FX knowledge

Regards

F

Tuesday 31st March 2015 - Pre Opens

G M to all FX Intraday Traders

Last day of the month today and 4 red news announcements - with the first at 9 30 am UK time on the UK Pound

I will be this week spending some time in gftrader 32 trading journal - assisting him on his intraday trading - but also will as normal cover my main 5 -8 pairs here - along with quick reviews and levels and scalp / swing suggestions etc etc

I am here for the first hour or so - but on a school run for 45 mins and then should be back for approx 8 35 am.

All questions and queries welcome - and feel free to join in etc with anything in regards to FX Intraday trading

Have a good day

Regards

F

6 42 am

EU

dropped over night from the 0830/ 45 area down under 0800 to 0785

This next area in the 0700's is critical as for me dropping under 0750 and 0700 would mean we have fallen out of any up bias we have see during the last 2 weeks of March.

Back over 0850 and 0880 - then I do see 1000+ on again - but under 0700 - I get the feeling any bounces might then stay under 0850 / 60 areas

For this morning session the price structure is bearish under 0830 and 0815 - and although we can easily get a 20 or even 30+ pip retrace or bounce back up - it would still be then another scalp sell for tests on 0780/ 5 area again

6 21 am was a scalp sell at 0796/7 and this was confirmed again at 6 39 am under 0790.

I would need back over 92 and 95 to be scalp buying

EJ

6 50 am

Similar price structure set up to EU and another pair I have scalp sold from 6 39 am at 129 66 as too late to take initially with EU from 6 21 am

Not in GU or AU scalp sells from after 6 21 am or 6 30 am - even though we have dollar strength etc as prefer the EU and EJ pair initially

UCad and UChf have been nice scalp buys from similar TW - but left them alone as well for now

All changes started 6 51 am / 6 52 am - ie start of the EO time window

I will look at selling the EU and EJ again if the retraces are less then 15 / 20 pips

Not jumped in any scalp buys for now though

6 58 am

noticing strength on EU and GU - both bounces are stronger than expected in just 6 mins - ie EU now retraced 12 pips and GU up 8 pips - and not got one pip of them on buys ;-(

EJ

7 01 am

Slighty different now - ie no real bounce and it made another low 3 pips down - and no longer in the sell - but I was happy with the initial 11 pips or so I made on it

UJ

7 04 am

Peaked this morning at 120 36 and last 4hrs or so been a sell - even at 6 39 am and 51 am - joining in with EJ showing Yen Strength - and as I type down now at 120 04

Supports as we know at 90/ 93 and 120 00 areas

EU

7 06 am

Already the play as started - not just from 6 51 am but again now at 7 02/ 3am - as it just made another new low by 1 pip - and then bounced back up again over 9 pips

I need over 0791 and 99 for staying with scalp buys above 0780 and have taken a quick scalp buy now

Just been explaining to gft32 on his journal re the UJ - as he got stopped out on early sell - which was a shame as he got the direction correct

EU

7 06 am

Already the play as started - not just from 6 51 am but again now at 7 02/ 3am - as it just made another new low by 1 pip - and then bounced back up again over 9 pips

I need over 0791 and 99 for staying with scalp buys above 0780 and have taken a quick scalp buy now

EU

7 16 am

We have just made 0791 - so down to 30% stake on scalp buy with stop at 82

We need over 98 to stay with it as well as staying above 82

GU

6 51 am - was the scalp buy at 4771 - did not take it - and now at 7 20 am -its at 4788 as I type - a 17 pip rise and not got one pip off it - as went with the EU after 7 02 am on the scalp buy

Status
Not open for further replies.