Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU is being manipulated - why I have gone with it when the GU was far easier - I dont know - early morning I suppose and not 100% firing etc etc - need more coffee ;-)

The EU buy as taken my 30% stop in slight profit out now and will only buy again now if I see above 94 and 99

Interesting the yen crosses are in sync this morning - both EJ and UJ - both scalp buys after 7 09 am

I am out in 20 mins and so need to get ready and then will be back after 8 35 am

Will be looking at GU for news at 9 30 am then as well

The EJ and GU both been nice pairs - EU - been a bu88er as far as I am concerned - but I suppose thats normal lol

For now - the dollar is still strong with rises being seen on UChf / UCad and falls on the EU / GU / AU etc

This may all change next hour -and so will be looking for interim levels etc that may act as next barriers for any change

8 40 am

Also keep an eye now on the clock with regards to the 30 min rule on last interim highs and lows etc

Going to go over to the gftrader journal thread next to help him out on taking his next trades

See you in a bit

GU

9 12 am

With news approx 15 mins away - price as dropped this morning down to so far 4755

4760 is a support area - and we have not quite broken through it atm

Under 4800 and 4780 - the GU is in a bearish price session and bounces staying under 71/72 are just sell again - but we would need to keep an eye on 30 min rules on any low then

Had to pull my scalp buy as not getting over 75 for now

Would look at buys again above 76 and 82 - and under 4750 looks like scalp sells again

is gft worn out :devilish:

Morning BP

Hope the 500 scalps needed in a demo have not put him off ;-)

I think MM did 500 trades in about month and then we he got his timing correct he went mad putting in about 200 scalps in one week

Have a good day BP - EU just kept on falling after LO and now the real tests at 0720 and 0700 I reckon

GU

10 00 am

Stayed above 4755 and 50 support areas for now but for me need over 75 and 85 to hold scalp buys on

Under 4750 - look at more scalp sells

UJ

10 03 am

Never made over the barrier / R area at 120 24 and then at 8 58 am dropped and so far been down to 120 05

Under 24 and 17 still a sell on any pullbacks staying under those levels

Status
Not open for further replies.