Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice Swiss red news at 5 00 pm

Not planning to carry on straight through - but hope to be around for 2 30 / 3 00 /3 30 TW's

Here for 5 mins and then dog walking and doing some domestic errands ( slave of the house )

closed last eu rem for 85 pips and last au for 39 pips

Attachments

• ten.PNG
    ten.PNG
    7.1 KB · Views: 82
must point out that on most positions i took profits more than once. typically 100 to 30 to 10 to 5k was the pattern, so many pips double counted i guess

yes 674 pips, but i must point out that much was on tiny remainder stakes

must point out that on most positions i took profits more than once. typically 100 to 30 to 10 to 5k was the pattern, so many pips double counted i guess

Yes would agree - but still excellent

Its combining accuracy with part stakes and pyramiding and peeling and stops in profit (or in a none loss mode on main part of the trade) that gets big results without so much pressure as just simple longer swing trades and just waiting

Well Done Major M - you just keep pushing the targets and limits - and it shows all the study and frustrations are worth while

Regards

F

I will do something in the trade journal on the options etc and how you can turn even a 5 pip stop into even 20 pips against you without ending up with a loss

Hopefully later on today

GU - My Trade ( s) of the Day -

The start and 4 scalp sells later with 30% left on

187968d1427364732-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-260315-2.png

And now 5 hrs later

188042d1427381798-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-260315-pm.png

Will say well over 250 pips off it double counted - but cannot beat MM - he's too good now ;-)

Attachments

• GU - 260315 PM.png
    GU - 260315 PM.png
    66.7 KB · Views: 472
Status
Not open for further replies.