10.9 KB · Views: 86
  • w2.PNG
    w2.PNG
    5 KB · Views: 73
results update. i have overlapped them s bit
peeling bits off here and there. current rems also shown

Well done MM

I think you know yourself you are getting very consistent etc

Step by step - but you must know now you have basically got it sussed and now its a question of keeping your feet on the ground and not ordering the Bugatti just yet ;-))

Keep it up

Regards

F

EU

12 56 pm

Dropped to supports at 0960 - 50 pips after news - but fairly steady - not a quick 5 -10 mins

Price structure changed now under 1010 and 1000 - now bearish for US session for now

F and MM, do you guys use the reserve direction button often/at all? The only time I use it is when the price breaks the trendline and carries on instead of reversing?

UCad

news next

For me still looks bearish under 2485 and 70 for today

Could easily bounce up 50 + pips etc but without making 2490 and 2500 - would still be in a daily down mode

Supports 2400 and 2410 and also 25 - first R's at 2460

F and MM, do you guys use the reserve direction button often/at all? The only time I use it is when the price breaks the trendline and carries on instead of reversing?

Not that often - but have used it this morning when i started selling EU before 6 39 am and had a slight loss

wondered why nothing much happened on UCad - its the GOV speaking - so nothing immediate at 1 30 pm

UCad

1 42 pm

So far clean scalp buy from anywhere after 2434 / 35

57 / 60 is a R and it stopped at 56 so far - so easy 15 + pips even with over 1 pip spread

Above 40 its still a buy on pullbacks for now - but have come out totally for now

Status
Not open for further replies.