Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
you say:
I tend to move stop loss when I'm 3-4 pips in profit but the market most of the times pullback and take stop out leaving me with 1-2 pips or - 5.
i say : are you getting in too far away from the initial move.

well, i tend to wait for a break of a trendline instead of entering from top/bottom of the move...for me changing the direction is related to a trendline break...

for doubling up, i meant if you are long, do you add more long? if so when/how?

well, i tend to wait for a break of a trendline instead of entering from top/bottom of the move...for me changing the direction is related to a trendline break...

OK WITH REFERENCE TO TRENDLINE. THIS IS HOW I SEE THINGS SOMETIMES

3 YELLOW TRENDLINES. these show successive relaxing of bull pressure, ie i see a dynamic trendiness as a measure of power that is consistent in gradient over time, ie it will describe the current trend for a while. when it breaks that means something, possibly the most concrete aspect of t.a
here we see eu breaking interim, interim 2 and the two mains. RED STARS SHOW POSSIBLE ENTRIES working off these more " local" /interim / recent levels. purple star im not sure about the entry there.
the white dashed lone is the AC trendline from the harmonic shape. ut seems relevant but there are several possible lines in this are so who really knows. noticde the confluence of 3 separate fibonnaci measurements at the turning point d, these are the xa, extension, the abcd expansion and the bc extension. to me there has to be something in this shape and the strong reactin from this point but many would disagree.
so, with refenrece to trendlines, are you perhaps entering too late for a scalper?!?

Attachments

• eum3.PNG
    eum3.PNG
    127.1 KB · Views: 153

OK WITH REFERENCE TO TRENDLINE. THIS IS HOW I SEE THINGS SOMETIMES

3 YELLOW TRENDLINES. these show successive relaxing of bull pressure, ie i see a dynamic trendiness as a measure of power that is consistent in gradient over time, ie it will describe the current trend for a while. when it breaks that means something, possibly the most concrete aspect of t.a
here we see eu breaking interim, interim 2 and the two mains. RED STARS SHOW POSSIBLE ENTRIES working off these more " local" /interim / recent levels. purple star im not sure about the entry there.
the white dashed lone is the AC trendline from the harmonic shape. ut seems relevant but there are several possible lines in this are so who really knows. noticde the confluence of 3 separate fibonnaci measurements at the turning point d, these are the xa, extension, the abcd expansion and the bc extension. to me there has to be something in this shape and the strong reactin from this point but many would disagree.
so, with refenrece to trendlines, are you perhaps entering too late for a scalper?!?

The two red stars are not consistent entries for me.

One is taken off breaking the trend line while the other is taken off the retest of the trend line after breaking it.

This is one of my questions, entering of the break or the retest of the break?

Friday - 27th March 2015 - Pre Opens

GM to all FX Intraday Traders

Last day of another busy and very active week

The calender is light this morning - with no red news until 12 30 pm on the US Dollar

Normal trading day for me - will try and be around from the European Open to after London Close - with many breaks etc in between

Most of you following this thread know about my time windows and key times and the main 6 to 8 key pairs I follow - if not check out the other threads explaining more

All questions and forecasts and FX comments welcome

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

6 41 am

6 09 am and afterward from 0884 was the scalp sell for a fall of 20 pips

6 30 am - which I have taken was the bounce and the scalp buy from 0864/5

Above 67/8 its still a buy with high so far 74 and R's at 78 to 83

6 45am

Although both the EU and EJ are in bearish price structures this morning - both have been scalp buys after 6 30 am

Both should fall again under their respective interim R levels - posted over last hr

GU

6 47am

Similar price structures to EU / EJ and AU - although yet another morning when the AU as proved the best mover in terms of the bounce after 6 30 am - shame not in that pair - yet

EU

6 41 am

6 09 am and afterward from 0884 was the scalp sell for a fall of 20 pips

6 30 am - which I have taken was the bounce and the scalp buy from 0864/5

Above 67/8 its still a buy with high so far 74 and R's at 78 to 83

6 50 am

EU as got through first interim R;s and just made 86

I am down to 30% stake at 83 and will place stop in profit at 75

EJ taken slight later than EU on a scalp buy - but already up 11 pips on that pair and have done similar and dropped stake size to 30% and placed stop in profit now at 63

6 30 am was a great key time so far

Shame i could not scalp about 5 or 6 pairs - I would have been over 150 pips in 30 mins if that could have happened - and then tried to catch MM up lol

No given up being that competitive - I know he would probably beat me now anyway ;-))

Looks like after 6 51 am we got the change again

Out Ej 30% before stop in profit - but stayed in EU and was stopped out with just 8 / 9 pips on 30% after 16 pips on 70% stakes

EU

7 02 am

bounces staying now under 0880 are scalp sell again

we would need back over 0890 and 0900 to be holding any scalp buys on longer for any type of turn up etc

We have gone over 30 mins with no breaches of lows on many pairs

That favours more tries up this next 20 mins - but all EU / EJ / AU / GU have interim R levels that might be difficult to breach first attempt - - but lets see what happens next

First test again is the EU for me

According to price structure we should stay under 80 / 83 - and now need over 90 to make a turn up

yesterday about 10% of the tls on ctrader were getting out of place while zooming, etc. I hope it will be okay today grr =)

UChf / Swissy

7 10 am

In a clear bullish price session for early session and as been since 5 00 am

Made a new high in last 10 mins at 9659 and need back under 50 and 40 to be selling with supports at 35 to 43

Status
Not open for further replies.