Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I didn't get a chance today to get round to the FX scalping session, I was busy chasing my indices trades. Will get on it tomorrow.

Sorry I didn't get a chance today to get round to the FX scalping session, I was busy chasing my indices trades. Will get on it tomorrow.

Hi MA

No problem

Afternoons suit me OK - ideally any time between say after 2 30 pm to 5 30 pm I should still be around - or near my screens etc and got at least my main trading out of the way etc

Speak to you soon and GL

Regards

F

EU, bullish bias for me still at this time. Asia buying ops from that 955 support again last night...

OT. Just heard tonight Jeremy Paxman might be worth a watch, questioning Cameron and Milliband , 9 PM sky news to 10.30.

Been ages since I've seen Paxman in action. :)

EU, bullish bias for me still at this time. Asia buying ops from that 955 support again last night...

OT. Just heard tonight Jeremy Paxman might be worth a watch, questioning Cameron and Milliband , 9 PM sky news to 10.30.

Been ages since I've seen Paxman in action. :)

Morning Spinola

Yes looking forward to it - and like you a Paxman fan - love it when he gets his teeth into someone on an interview (y)

Have a good day and agree with you on the EU again this morning - 0950/55 area looks the main support base for now with 0995 to 1015 the main first R area

Regards

Thursday 26th March - Pre Opens

GM to all FX Intraday traders

Just checking the calender for today and quite a busy one - with first red news at 9 30 am on the UK Pound

Hope to be covering and trading a few more pairs than yesterday - seemed to focus maybe too much on the EU - although I did get some nice trades on the AU / GU and EJ / UJ

Not in any scalp so far this morning although I can see quite a few pairs limbering up ready for a bit of action

Normal stuff - with quick reviews and updates along with some levels etc we might be able to take some scalps / intraday trades from

All questions etc and contributions on FX pairs welcome etc

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

6 43 am

I noticed the UCad and UJ were ready for scalp buys - but up to last 3 mins was reluctant to sell the EU from under 0982 as initial supports 68 to 72

Then I thought - well it might be 7 -10 pips - so for a scalp and a stop under 3 pips thats fine

So late in at 6 36/ 37 am - and then exited at 6 39 thinking - no - I have got it wrong ;-(

Bad start and minus 1 but reversed to scalp buy and now up 6 pips and taking it

So 2 quick scalps and 5 pips net

EU

6 47 am

The up move after 6 39 / 6 40 am as been quite strong and so far made 0987

Pullbacks staying above 0978/ 80 should be buys again

EU

6 43 am

I noticed the UCad and UJ were ready for scalp buys - but up to last 3 mins was reluctant to sell the EU from under 0982 as initial supports 68 to 72

Then I thought - well it might be 7 -10 pips - so for a scalp and a stop under 3 pips thats fine

So late in at 6 36/ 37 am - and then exited at 6 39 thinking - no - I have got it wrong ;-(

Bad start and minus 1 but reversed to scalp buy and now up 6 pips and taking it

So 2 quick scalps and 5 pips net

morning f,

was thinking the same to reverse but i didn't

7 01 am

its just as though 1000 on the EU is a big locked gate - and nobody's got the keys atm

Plus the fact - that was a mad 20 + mins

So 4 scalps - 1 wrong and total 19 pips - certainly not a normal start to day - but then everyday is different and at least its a start

When you look at EU / AU / GU there is a lot of R's approx 10 pips above their last highs

We would be scalp buying into good resistance and would need to see break out and moves lasting over 15 / 20 pips for any chance of them keep going

For now the buys are slowly falling to the way side - or the bears are defending like mad

7 09 am was still a scalp buy time - but not in any for now - waiting for breaks over last highs first - thats if they happen

EJ

7 16 am

Noticed this pair is well out of sync with the EU today - its dropped 80 pips overnight whilst EU at least rose by approx 40 pips

With them being well out of sync - I will leave the EJ alone for now and review when I get back later and after 9 00 am

EU

After 7 11 / 12 am its started to pullback

Did not take scalp sell as out TW but shows its not just ready to have another try over 1000+

Difficult morning - OK if you chase 3-7 pip moves i suppose - but the market as deceived us by drifting back into the range and forming a BTTZ

Status
Not open for further replies.