Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats good info - and well done doing that many and gaining experience

Maybe we need to slow you down - to under say 2 trades an hour and say maximum 20 over a full day

This might get you cherry picking more and looking for better set ups rather than 2 -5 pip moves

Do you leave many on with part stakes on in just say 2 or 3 pips of profit??

That's always an help as you have a win / win then what ever happens

Some of my 30% trades have made me 100's and even 1000's of pips - and many times not expected it - but maybe only 2 out 10 work for more than 25 pips

I should definitely trade less along tws/key times... not every break of a trendline

No, I don't leave on with part stakes, all in all out... how do you and when do you take part stakes? I take you move stop loss to break even for part stakes or beyond the entry?

Still not worked out clearly if all dollar key pairs have peaked

UJ and Uchf as been slowly falling - but not UCad yet

EU still above 0950 - but the PA suggests lower - suggesting that we might now depend on strengths of supports from 0935 to 50 next

I should definitely trade less along tws/key times... not every break of a trendline

No, I don't leave on with part stakes, all in all out... how do you and when do you take part stakes? I take you move stop loss to break even for part stakes or beyond the entry?

Yes - maybe focus on say on 3 or 5 trades over a morning session

Normally always get my stop in profit if a move goes over a minimum 7+ pips on the scalp part

So say I take a scalp and in 10 mins its up 11 pips

I take 70% stake off - either in one go or if part stakes entry take 2 out of 3 off

Then I place stop in either 2-4 pips of profit and try and forget

Really I could leave stop at minus 5 as my scalp winning would mean even if i lost 30% on minus 5 pips - by overall profit is still in the black off the 70% part

If the trade continues my way - i might add another scalp to it and leave 30% still in just a few pips of profit

its takes the pressure of you and if a move goes say over 25 pip you way - move stop up to say plus 10 or 15 pips in profit etc

On a good day you might give more leeway

If you are pip chasing - you scalp both ways again your 30% anyway

It takes time to get into it - but we will plan some

Best this last week or so is on the EU and from March 18th after FOMC - the bias as been really bullish - so I have tried to leave 30% on buys over 0500 and 0700

Will explain more and assist you no problem this next few days or when you know you have a good 2 -4 hrs free

Regards

Last edited:
UJ

I dont expect to make over 119 - 70 as 60 to 65 as a lot of R's

So maybe when we sell this pair next we can start scalp buying the EU again

UJ peaked at 119 61 and after 2 40 pm we saw the first sells kick in

we need under 44 and 40 to stay with sells and above say 65+ would still be a scalp buy again

UJ

3 48 pm

Now down at 119 39 / 40

Down to 30% stake on sell and will leave stop in profit at 53

EU

3 52pm

Stayed above support area and slowly been rising while low holds for 30 mins with no breach

Lots of clues for more buys with dollar weakness back in last 40 mins#

Now testing 0984 and above 68 on pullbacks still in a scalp buy mode

Just posted that for MA in his journal with his video

sorry post not appeared ???? basically said at 4 00 pm 0992

above 83 still scalp buy - but dont know next part of game plan

EU

4 06pm

Difficult one here now

Would like to buy again above 0970 /75 if we cannot stay above 82/3 for now

Its resting - but still price structure is scalp bullish above 0960 and 70 - ie you might get a scalp sell in between ?

EU

4 17 pm

Any bounce back over 82 and then 86 are scalp buys again for a test higher

Under 82 still in a scalp sell mode with supports at 60 -65 -70 and even 73/4

UJ

3 48 pm

Now down at 119 39 / 40

Down to 30% stake on sell and will leave stop in profit at 53

UJ

4 32 pm

Low was 119 31 and have exited 30% part at second HL at 37 /38 - a nice 20 pips approximately

Now low as gone over 30 mins - but we need back over 48 /50 to stay with scalp buys

Like EU gone into a tight BTTZ area

kicked in privates ooooooooouch

I had more Lrs over then under at the 75 / 80 area

If we had made over 83 - then you would have been OK

Under 82 - still in down bear mode - but more supports a 0950 / 54 / 60/ 62

Will supports be strong enough get bulls back in and frustrate bears ??

Trouble is its a BTTZ area - so teases galore

Anyone scalp buy at 4 51 pm at 65

Its just made 70

Ok 4 pips net - but really stop should be 61 / 62 on that scalp - so at least a RR of 1

If you had a 5 or 7 pip stop then would need at least same - otherwise - dont enter it - unless you are sure it will bounce up more

Still above entry for now - but out scalp within 60 secs to check out my platform

5 02 pm

Been a long day - and not too bad a one - although not taken enough trades on other pairs that i wanted too this morning

Will pop back later to check out levels etc

Any questions / queries - or thoughts on other FX pairs are welcome etc

If i don't see you later around- see you in the morning

Regards

F

Spinola, Nice trade! If I read your chart correctly, you made as many pips on that trade as I've made all day lol. Great job. (y)

Cheers , DJ. If only they were all like that...

This afternoons trades, I had a bit more of a scrap on, but happy with performance. Good support EU at 955/65 zone, which kept me out of too much trouble. Had enough now though, as we head into the twilight zone ..
:)
554jd1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.