Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU so far is consistent and still a scalp buy after 7 09 am and making new high at 4908 as I type

AU still at last high of 7836/ 7 and in scalp buy mode above 30

EU - Just teasing and going nowhere atm

With us having UK Pound news this morning at 9 30 am - you can understand the GU being the mover for now

Whether this is a Pre news set up - i dont know - but it might be trying for 4920 / 25 area

Hey all

Wet and cold here......not exactly what I had in mind ......I could have gone to a b&b in bloody Skegness and got this weather

Hope the pips are coming .....

N

Hey all

Wet and cold here......not exactly what I had in mind ......I could have gone to a b&b in bloody Skegness and got this weather

Hahahahahba
N

Morning N

I saw your photo yesterday

Still - its a break - so hoping you are enjoying the sangria and paella etc etc

Tough morning so far - but then we have to have them at times

I am up etc - but having to work hard to grab green pips

Makes a change lol

Regards

F

GU

its made 4917 so far - only in on 30% stakes for now and hoping we might test over 20 and 25

As I typed that at 7 38 am - its just made 21

Got to pop out in 10 mins

Will leave 30% on - but tight as at LO - we might get big pullback on - as that would be a typical ploy

Should be back for 8 35 am ish

GL and stay focused

Hey all

Hope the pips are coming .....

N

Send us some candid bikini shots to the thread, we'll award a prize for the best one ! :cool: Tough work, but someones gotta do it.

Enjoy your vayK !

morning -- looks like the chap in cararies was standing on his head when taking photo , hope the bikini ones are better (lol)

I think my result on the GU as surprised me the most - really had thought it might turn before 4930 or maybe 35

Instead its made 4971 - and i am exiting my 30% at 4951 as under 60 for me its a scalp sell

EU

8 47 am

Ideally want to buy again above 1010 / 15 area if I can in next hour

Also remember UK red news on pound at 9 30 am

GU

8 52 am

With news less then 40 mins away - you expect more volatility and its just been seen

Dropped 30 pips from high - and then in last 5 mins bounced back up 18 pips - very hectic

Whilst we are above 4910 and 20 - the price structure is bullish for this morning session

Does not mean we cannot see 30 -50 pip pullbacks and scalp sells - but you have to remember the bias is still with price trying to test next R;s at 4970 / 80 and then 5000

Status
Not open for further replies.