Out at 7 45 for 45 mins as well this morning

Update

7 22 am

In a scalp buy on EU whilst we stay above 87 now

Not in EJ scalp buy - but should have been

Not in GU or either UCad or UChf for now

6.10 was an opportunity to rebuy into usd and literally a few mins back at 6.32

usd still rollin north (y)

and screw the budget .............I am dissolutioned to hell with politics , local authorities and every other damn person who takes taxpayers money for doing screw all (sorry bad hair day for me)..don't get me started

N

tough last 50mins............usd fell off a ledge south then bounced right back ...............and is now falling agin

for me personally I struggle with chasing such fast moves as I am looking for proof/confirmation of usd;s bias before buiding positions

lets see at 7.26 right now I am pondering selling usd

tough last 50mins............usd fell off a ledge south then bounced right back ...............and is now falling agin

for me personally I struggle with chasing such fast moves as I am looking for proof/confirmation of usd;s bias before buiding positions

lets see at 7.26 right now I am pondering selling usd

Yes - i know what you mean on the confirmations etc

For me its time / PA and just 1 or 2 quick LR's over or under price to get me scalping

For longer moves - its more levels and patterns and structure from other LRs etc

Out in 10 mins - so see you later guys

yen of all currencies is rising off a falling usd ..............hate it when that happens

taken a little EU .was late but got away with it......7.26 was perfect setup to resell usd

Yes - i know what you mean on the confirmations etc

For me its time / PA and just 1 or 2 quick LR's over or under price to get me scalping

For longer moves - its more levels and patterns and structure from other LRs etc

Out in 10 mins - so see you later guys

agreed ...........its fast and furious out there and I cannot trust the usd direction for more than a few mins at present..weve had 3 full changes of usd direction in under an hour

7.26 was the first decent signal for me unless I was chasing pure momentum

Status
Not open for further replies.