Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning all

usd has been bullish ..........

around 5.30 - 5.45 it challenged the run .........but picked itself up and hasn't looked back since

usd buying it is then

N

well, many small bits on the eu for me today. Another highlight, was seeing my long price 105.75 , It was holding there, I was just waiting for something like 74,73,72 BUY, but it went 76/77/78 and away... So I missed out on the start of the lift up from AM. :cry:

Small short, with profit stop from 106.00 still on, but long enough day already :)

2yzg9yp.jpg

very neat trading my friend ..........(y)

just a question ..............did any of the <1.5 pip wins extend out for longer runs ? ........... clearly you would have taken more pips if they had been on the table ..........so the small wins indicate that for some reason you got spooked..........

just one negative is awesome dude .........awesome

just interested
N

morning all

usd has been bullish ..........

around 5.30 - 5.45 it challenged the run .........but picked itself up and hasn't looked back since

usd buying it is then

N

6.10 was an opportunity to rebuy into usd and literally a few mins back at 6.32

usd still rollin north (y)

and screw the budget .............I am dissolutioned to hell with politics , local authorities and every other damn person who takes taxpayers money for doing screw all (sorry bad hair day for me)..don't get me started

N

Wednesday 18th March 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning Guys

Yes Budget day and loads of other news out over the day as well

Just checking the calender now and can see the UK pound news kicks off at 9 30 am - approx 3 hrs time

Normal stuff and Good Trading to all FX Intraday Traders

Regards

F

EU

6 42 am

Not taken first trade on this pair - went with the EJ scalp sell at 6 21 am - but so far only worth 2 pips lol - so might pull that if we cannot crack under 128 40

EU - 0580 is a support area and so from 6 38 am I have jumped in scalp buy on both the EU and the EJ

very neat trading my friend ..........(y)

just a question ..............did any of the <1.5 pip wins extend out for longer runs ? ........... clearly you would have taken more pips if they had been on the table ..........so the small wins indicate that for some reason you got spooked..........

just one negative is awesome dude .........awesome

just interested
N

Hi, NVP. Not spooked, just aggressive risk aversion, on longs after my against the tide shorts, as my ideal Long , the positional intraday long was from 105.75 , which was the money move, but I missed it, waiting for a better, lower price. Which left me then taking bigger risk op longs, mid trend some 25/35 pips higher.

So at that point I realised I'm mid point entry on a trend (risk of 10+ pip pull backs, or in fact it could reverse if not trend continuation ) So as soon as position moved , I was happy to play a very tight defense, due to taking longs mid trend etc.

I really want to be long from the first start of trend. Least risk in my view.

Sometimes, I get stopped when buying at support, after locking in say +5- +10 etc, but if I do get stopped on any position whats left, I kinda use that as an alarm to reconsider going back in again. :) But not so much mid trend.

Have a good one.

EU

6 46am

Under 0600 I have EU price structure bearish and although the scalp buy as jumped up 11 pips in less than 9 mins I will be looking for scalp sells before 0602/05

EJ

6 51 am

Similar set up on 1 min to EU

Yes it bounced from above supports at 128 42 and ideally i want to scalp sell it under 128 60 / 62

Bearing that in mind around from 6 30 am UK time - wiill be keeping a check on 30 min rules on interim highs and lows levels

GU

6 58am

Left it alone for now - as it looks full of tricks with the bounce up and a more aggressive reversal

We know around 4750 area is support levels and got interim low at 6 41 am - so another on the 30 min rule

EU, dropped early longs, to be free to position for first short op, per plan. +9 booked, profit stop on rest.

14uchzb.jpg

GU

7 03 am

Missed the continuation of the aggressive reversal - shame its moved down now 19 pips with 7 under the low

Its being a bit to manipulated for me atm - so cannot have as much faith in it as I would like

EU, dropped early longs, to be free to position for first short op, per plan. +9 booked, profit stop on rest.

Whilst we stay above 0580 and now 83/4 I have dropped last scalp sell after it got me just 6 pips

i wanting to think it wlll try and make over 0600 next - rather than under 0580 - but as at this moment not really sure

GL

Whilst we stay above 0580 and now 83/4 I have dropped last scalp sell after it got me just 6 pips

i wanting to think it wlll try and make over 0600 next - rather than under 0580 - but as at this moment not really sure

GL

Yeah, could do. If it does , I'll look / consider shorts re-entry etc. Could be a fickle day ahead ! See how it pans out .

Status
Not open for further replies.