Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
been making a few calls and trading/lurking ........and enjoying the usd bull run this afternoon ..looks like F was enjoying the EU as well at times

from the price of 1.0624 at 12.30 the usd was never again responsible for taking the EU any higher in price ........... .that was all the fault of a rising Euro index......so therefore it was all about waiting for the chance to sell EU and what price you entered - more here :-

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1628.html#post2509300

N

Attachments

• timing the usd bull run.JPG
    timing the usd bull run.JPG
    161.4 KB · Views: 80
EU

2 54pm

We now know - if we dont see over 28 and 32 in next 10 -15 mins - forget more buys because we should then test lower and even under 0600

EU

4 50 pm

Well we did get under 0600 and 0590 - but 4 21 pm and 4 30 pm were scalp buys and was not here to take them

I have one 30% sell with a stop now at 0616

Will move down to 0605 now - as 0605 / 10 area is a possible price area we could get a change

We should stay under 0600 and test 0585 again - BUT - 0590 is still a support so whilst above it not just taking scalp sells - would wait until 87 and 82 instead

GL

Notice EU low as gone over 45 mins with no breach

If it wants to then after 60 mins it would fit in with 30 min timing rules

been making a few calls and trading/lurking ........and enjoying the usd bull run this afternoon ..looks like F was enjoying the EU as well at times

from the price of 1.0624 at 12.30 the usd was never again responsible for taking the EU any higher in price ........... .that was all the fault of a rising Euro index......so therefore it was all about waiting for the chance to sell EU and what price you entered - more here :-

N

Hi N

seems 4 00 pm and 4 09 pm could be the turn times

EU moved up 10 pips or so - BUt check GU - now moved up over 20 pips from it low and i want to scalp buy over 4732 now on pullbacks

Hi N

EU moved up 10 pips or so - BUt check GU - now moved up over 20 pips from it low and i want to scalp buy over 4732 now on pullbacks

16.52 was the earliest I would have dared to sell usd ........it was a slow parabolic turn this time around

16.52 was the earliest I would have dared to sell usd ........it was a slow parabolic turn this time around

ooo that's a big posh word from me ............turn :LOL:

usd selling nicely still

pop up at 17.07 and chance to load up more usd sells........but i'm fine

N

still got UChf in an uptrend above 0035 to 40 area

Yes agree my 9 mins to hr was at 0054 and now it so far dropped to 45 and bounced

Under 54 - still a sell - over 0035 could then be buy time again

20 pip approx range for now

See you in the morning N

Enjoy the night and the Arsenal if you watch them

Been to the Monaco stadium a couple of times when I have been on holidays over there - right in centre of the town - wish I was there now or at least in May for the F1

Regards

Hi N

GU

5 24 pm

now made 48 and stayed above 4732 at 37 low

4750 -55 could ve difficult to crack now as R area

well, many small bits on the eu for me today. Another highlight, was seeing my long price 105.75 , It was holding there, I was just waiting for something like 74,73,72 BUY, but it went 76/77/78 and away... So I missed out on the start of the lift up from AM. :cry:

Small short, with profit stop from 106.00 still on, but long enough day already :)

2yzg9yp.jpg

well, many small bits on the eu for me today. Another highlight, was seeing my long price 105.75 , It was holding there, I was just waiting for something like 74,73,72 BUY, but it went 76/77/78 and away... So I missed out on the start of the lift up from AM. :cry:

Small short, with profit stop from 106.00 still on, but long enough day already :)

Hiya Spinola

Some nice stats their - 18 trades and approx 94% win ratio all in the day with the loss under 3 pips

Well Done

Hope to see you around Wednesday - some major news stuff as well

Good Trading

Regards

F

Cheers , F.

Budget day, so watch them beer prices, always good to see the chancellor in the arena :) !! And the fed ... with finance journo's obsessing with the patient word, again ! To think some people get finance phd's, all to have it come down to how many times the fed might include a P word or not.... Scary economics. :)

Good trading.

EU wise, a very few pips booked from early 105.83 long. This AM But , out now, looks like I'll be trying some shorts London session sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.