Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant trade this ........the usd has just gone long........no hesitation or confirmation

usd high for the day under pressure ............i'm a little nervous here

F, a quick question please.
Having read a fair bit more of your threads, I note that you had a downswing when you traded your highest stake, happens a lot believe me.
Do you feel that at your current stakes allows easier access to and from the market and if your stakes were much higher that your scalping in particular would be hampered by a lack of liquidity/platform access?
If so what stake/level would you feel is optimal for ease of trading without this issue?
As you seem to have a lot of experience with many providers, are they all similar in facilitating as above?
Thanks and appreciate you will be busy most of the day, so happy to get a response whenever.
Hopefully I will try to contribute when I feel I am more up to speed.
Enjoyable reading and spectating for me, thanks.
Nick

almost like a straddle .............gbp and cad are pretty uncorrelated

a few pips down ..............that's frustrating trying to engineer a reduced loss here

that was stupid and irresponsible ...0/10 for loading up 4 trades ...grrrrr....I was lucky

jees I just cant trade the usd at the moment ..............last 70 mins the usd has been as jittery as a jittery thing......back later !
N

just had another half decent signal at 8.10 buying usd .................took gu

I notice over 30 people on this thread ...........guys the boss will be back soon

N

I notice over 30 people on this thread ...........guys the boss will be back soon

N

LOL

Ay Neil - I reckon there are a few FX Intraday experts about in this Forum nowadays - not just me - i will be falling behind the pack ;-)

Yes back now for a few hrs

UK pound news in an hour - so will be looking more at GU as well

Quick review coming up next

EU - update 8 34 am

8 00 am was the scalp sell after 0619 high

8 21 am was the scalp buy from 0595 and now its back up at 0607

high as gone over 30 mins - so might get pullbacks under 0612 area

GU

8 36 am

4750 was a line in the sand for me yesterday

we have broken under it now and been down to 4726

Its a scalp buy after 8 30 am but we need above 4742 to stay with it - and then maybe another sell under 51 /54 area

EJ

8 38 am

On my chart is been a great for short intraday trades

Since 7 30 am 2 nice 30 + pip moves - one up and then after 8 00 am one down

Price now in mid level at 128 63

Need over 72 - 77 and 85 for more scalp buys - or sells under 45 and 40

Status
Not open for further replies.