Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
UCad

Dont like the look of it - in a 45 -60 pip range really - so lets see if its good Cad news and bad US news

then it might drop

EU

so far after news peaked 0641 and then fell - showing dollar strength and also UCad as seen price rise by about 12-15 pips - did not want either really - but still cannot have it all my own way all the while lol

Having a break soon for a spot of lunch and a dog walk

For me the EU above 0600 / 0605 on pullbacks is still in a bull price session for now

GU is a sell on any bounces staying under 4810 and so need over 4825 / 30+ to hold any scalp buys on taken now or above 4810 +

AU still in a bull price session above 7638 / 40

See you later

F

...GU - not so strong atm

True, it's been weaker today. Lovely move up on it after midday though (after the stop run through 50). I went heavily long, and scaled aggressively on the back of the following: USD falling through key support, EU & GU catching strong bids (seeing EU & GU close some of today's divergence), and cable reversal after 100pip fall (off pre-determined order level). Banked it all just before the news. Today's PnL now at +$1.2k. Think I'll take a break too.

Attachments

• tue17b.jpg
    tue17b.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 81
True, it's been weaker today. Lovely move up on it after midday though (after the stop run through 50). I went heavily long, and scaled aggressively on the back of the following: USD falling through key support, EU & GU catching strong bids (seeing EU & GU close some of today's divergence), and cable reversal after 100pip fall (off pre-determined order level). Banked it all just before the news. Today's PnL now at +$1.2k. Think I'll take a break too.

Yes - a really nice 20 -30 min move for something like 20 -25 pips in between my TW's and I should imagine you milked that well

A nice morning's work and just noticing from after 1 00 pm another GU scalp buy opportunity

Having a break soon for a spot of lunch and a dog walk

For me the EU above 0600 / 0605 on pullbacks is still in a bull price session for now

GU is a sell on any bounces staying under 4810 and so need over 4825 / 30+ to hold any scalp buys on taken now or above 4810 +

AU still in a bull price session above 7638 / 40

See you later

F

Missed most of it -out with Basil the dog

EU turned at 0607 and just made 0642 ish again

We need to stay above 22 / 25 on pullbacks for more scalp buy now on EU

A sudden drop on GU at 1 15 pm from 4772 and similar on AU - testing its support area and now breaching under#

Bounces on AU under 43 are scalp sells again for me

1 28pm

No red news at 1 30pm

Just having a look at EJ and EA

EA as been super on my set up - check it out

Not been in it because of 2 pip spread - silly really as its moved up just 50 pips in under 30 mins

Hope MM is milking it

EJ is normally 0 7 to 1.2 pips spread but as only moved up about 35 pips in same time EA did 50 pips

Guess EA make sense when its on a roll

Go and get something to eat and forget about trading for a bit, theres always pips on the board Peter :)

Hi Rob

Yes my stomach rumbling and the dog wants his as well

I originally popped back thinking was there also news at 1 30 pm - after 12 30pm news - but need not have bothered

Plan to have another break to maybe after 2 30 pm next

Hope you are having a good day

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.