Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

2 59pm

Needs over 0580 and 83 to take more scalp buys - as R at 76 to 78

GU was OK - but not EU as now still testing last supports

that volatility on the markets in last 2 hours is best of week so far ...........usd delivered a big bear sell early Asian and also from around 5.30-6am but I was not online for those (yen ran alongside usd on all of these)

run up from 13.55 is the first real bull run of the week

N

swissie and euro taking the real pain presently .........gbp and cad easing off the sell pedals

ok the 6th dip coming now on this epic usd run north...........lets see if even more in the tank..................aussies are the currencies that are most overbought so due for a retrace south..............Europeans would be predictable continued sells if usd breaks north again

ok the 6th dip coming now on this epic usd run north...........lets see if even more in the tank..................aussies are the currencies that are most overbought so due for a retrace south..............Europeans would be predictable continued sells if usd breaks north again

15.00 was start of usd fold south.........still running

thanks FM,

ah, so it doesn't have to be all 3 quick lrs then. let me just say back what I think you just taught me:

- scalps aren't measured only by the quick lrs as i thought, but the other lrs add further weight too, i thought the slower lrs were for longer term trades, but they are ALL for scalpings.
- not all the lrs have to be over/under to indicate an entry signal, 2 quick lrs could be enough. but the more the better.
- as an extreme example for clarity of understanding, just 1 quick lr (nothing else) under/over is more significant to a scalp than just 1 slow lr and nothing else.

my question for now would be that at say midday, only 1 lr (the slowest one) was under. the quick lrs were under at about 5 mins before, even though at exactly 12pm there was a sharp price drop which went below the lrs. the drop was then faded back up and thats when the major buy trend started - so the real buy was at about 12:04??? is that when you entered then?

the signals for that buy were (im thinkdumping again):

- 7 out of 9 lrs were under
- there was a bounce back from the sharp low at 12:00
- that sharp low hit what was a support line for the past hour

were there any other clues?

Last edited:
respect from me if he bounced the GU ....up to 81 from 69 low earlier

15.11 ..this is it the sweet spot ...........usd trying to bounce north gbp the sell ....4782

holding breath

Well I hope you all checked at 12 00 pm / Midday

It is one of the 6 key times of every hr - ie the hour change

EU - any buy from 0526 /27

GU - a buy from 4781

Ucad = a sell from 2778

Check out and make sure your sets up's show the turns starting and then LRs shows them carrying on

that volatility on the markets in last 2 hours is best of week so far ...........usd delivered a big bear sell early Asian and also from around 5.30-6am but I was not online for those (yen ran alongside usd on all of these)

run up from 13.55 is the first real bull run of the week

N

Hi N

I was taking the buys from Midday on EU / GU etc and then agree after 2 00 pm - the US bull rally started

no dice ..........a little shimmy and usd continues south..........in the past I waould have lost up to 10 pips trading that bounce on 2-3 pairs

N

thanks FM,

ah, so it doesn't have to be all 3 quick lrs then. let me just say back what I think you just taught me:

- scalps aren't measured only by the quick lrs as i thought, but the other lrs add further weight too, i thought the slower lrs were for longer term trades, but they are ALL for scalpings.
- not all the lrs have to be over/under to indicate an entry signal, 2 quick lrs could be enough. but the more the better.
- as an extreme example for clarity of understanding, just 1 quick lr (nothing else) under/over is more significant to a scalp than just 1 slow lr and nothing else.

my question for now would be that at say midday, only 1 lr (the slowest one) was under. the quick lrs were under at about 5 mins before, even though at exactly 12pm there was a sharp price drop which went below the lrs. the drop was then faded back up and thats when the major buy trend started - so the real buy was at about 12:04??? is that when you entered then?

the signals for that buy were (im braindumping again):

- 7 out of 9 lrs were under
- there was a bounce back from the sharp low at 12:00
- that sharp low hit what was a support line for the past hour

were there any other clues?

Yes - I have a list of 4 to 7 or even more clues to help

Will go through with you later on about them - like 30 min rule on interim last highs and lows and PA and TL's as well as time and Lrs's etc

eu sells at 73 ?..............I would be surprised if usd bounces back now

no dice ..........a little shimmy and usd continues south..........in the past I waould have lost up to 10 pips trading that bounce on 2-3 pairs

N

I know MM will scalp every pip - either way - when he can - but sometimes if you can pyramid in and then slowly peel out - you are safe and know your stops are in profit etc

I also tend to scalp more in mornings than afternoons - when hopefully by then I can take it easier

Last EU long for me, taken a couple tranches already. have to see if it's got the legs to go higher or not above 580.

3496gr4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.