Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you were watching my indicators the GU has had every chance to roll north ...........really frustrating as I could be a lot of pips uo by now ......such is forex and the dice

out .........usd is pushing north .............

10/10 re my trading approach for pretty much a b/e ..............but that's how it works ...............I am much more defensive these days ...........

N

will stay on usd sells though ....its still trying .............choppy session here

F, 6:51ish sell on EU was mainly because of the tr + 75 and/or 110 LR right?

If there was a LH lets say at 7:29ish still following the original tr, it would still not give a feeling to sell because the 75, 110 etc LRs are below the price right?

This come when you get used to reading the wave movements in between the larger wave movements

The EU is really still bullish above 0515 /20 as a line in the sand

So the after 7 00 am drop - you could say was false to get bears in and take out weak bulls

Then after 7 30 am - take out bears and the bulls are done again with the 8 09 am pullback

As long as a KT matches with the quick 2/3 lrs -- that alone can be a scalp clue within the structure

Hope that helps - have a good day (y)

Regards

Europeans doing ok against a still bear usd ..........as F says its about getting the timing and cycling right

back later
N

EU

9 51 am still said buy - but was confirmed at 10 01 am at 0536/37

Needs above 51 and 56 to stay with scalp buys - or if pullbacks stay above 38

slow motion scalping is not my ideal way to trade lol

Got to pop out anyway in 10 mins and hope to be back for Midday

Still think its a bit of dollar weakness according to structures atm - but as we all know that could all change after 11 00 am or even earlier

See you later guys and GL

people ask me in my world what is trading vs gambling ?

this :smart:
N

Attachments

• trading vs gambling.JPG
    trading vs gambling.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 61
fast move ........GU comes back north 5 pips in under 2 mins .............

woa that fast

N

ucad has given 6 pips in 2 mins ..........all off of a selling usd .........but still bitty .....

hmmmm

Well I hope you all checked at 12 00 pm / Midday

It is one of the 6 key times of every hr - ie the hour change

EU - any buy from 0526 /27

GU - a buy from 4781

Ucad = a sell from 2778

Check out and make sure your sets up's show the turns starting and then LRs shows them carrying on

slow motion scalping is not my ideal way to trade lol

Got to pop out anyway in 10 mins and hope to be back for Midday

Still think its a bit of dollar weakness according to structures atm - but as we all know that could all change after 11 00 am or even earlier

See you later guys and GL

I got back at approx 11 55 am and could see many pairs had still been in BTTZ areas

FX trading at times can be liking waiting for a bus - that does not come on time - and then 3 or more all arrive at the same time

EU / GU buys and UCad sells OK - but already down to 30% stakes with stops in profit

Failed to catch any of the AU or EJ scalp buys from midday - but that really is pushing it too far - 2 scalps simultaneously OK - 3 a push - but 4 or 5 all together - maybe Major Magnum will be trying that next - but too much for me ;-)

I am just working out - if I could have scalp bought the EU / GU / AU / EJ as well as sold the Ucad all between say 11 59 am to 12 01 pm - will then within 15 /20 mins on all scalps - the total pip count would have been between 85 and 90 pips

Had to settle with 34 pips out of just 3 - but thats been my best 30 min period so far today

Status
Not open for further replies.