Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having an early lunch and will see if i can be back for 1 30pm - or latest 1 51pm

Hope to then get a couple of hours in - if movements OK and then plan to be around after 5 and 6 30 pm

Stay focused and see you later

F

Well I hope you all checked at 12 00 pm / Midday

Yep. Managed to catch some of the EU move into Empire State Mfg Survey. Dumped the position fast though as the dollar didn't sell off much on the news. Lunch for me also. Intra-day PnL not quite +$500. Hope you're all having a good day.

Attachments

• mon16b.jpg
    mon16b.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 74
1 52pm

Back now again -

UCad as let me down - out of sync with the EU / GU / AU / EJ buys - so dumped it as it took me out of a 30% stake

WD Spinola and DJ - but would expect it off you guys as you know what you are doing etc

I did see Major M pop in early morning but not seen hom about so dont know if he's been trading or called out with his contract work.

I know he would have been trading ( milking ) the EA and thats now gone up 90 + pips from early on with 2 pullbacks worth 15 -20 pips as well

Trouble is the spread 0 9 to 2.4 pips - whereas EJ only 0 6 to 1.7 pip maximum - so that's my excuse - but its not a very strong one

Recap from Midday for last 2 hrs

Got my scalps in and left 30% stake on with stops in profit - but dumped on UCad

EU as risen so far 80 pips

GU - as risen so far 35 pips - but was dumped on first 30% - so reentered

AU - was not in from Midday - its up 40+ pips but me only up 13 pips on it

EJ - as risen from Midday so far 85 pips

Catching the correct time windows is so important in FX trading and over European Lunchtime its been so far really good

2 03 pm

EJ as R's the next 20 pips above - and EU next 5 -15 pips around 0620 -30 area

Will be looking for pullbacks and scalp sells if we drop under 0600 on EU and under 128 40 area on EJ

2 15 pm

Although the EJ as already pulled back over15 pips from its 128 66 high - whilst it above 128 39 /40 area we have dynamic supports - so it might try up again

What started off as a slow boring Monday with lots of teasing after 9 30 am onwards - as now turned out into a very good profitable day

I really did not expect the real action until after LC and after Draghi's speech at 6 45pm - so a pleasant surprise

2 24pm

The dollar strength came in after 2 00 pm - with the pullbacks on the EU / GU / AU etc and rises on the UChf and UCad

Wonder if NVP as capitalized on the changes ??

Hi My Attitude

There as been some great moves from 12 00 pm / Midday UK time - with the change starting after 2 00 pm TW

Check on your set up - ie 1 min LR chart that its showing that

Regards

F

ok so im a little late to the party today, am i correct to assume there hasn't been any scalps on the GU since midday? or at least so the LRs tell me. all the short term lines (inwhite) must be above or below?
40f7569703522bffb4be0d285b71a895.png

2 03 pm

EJ as R's the next 20 pips above - and EU next 5 -15 pips around 0620 -30 area

Will be looking for pullbacks and scalp sells if we drop under 0600 on EU and under 128 40 area on EJ

2 09 pm on the EU and GU - both scalp sells signs

Over 70 pips now on the pullbacks / scalp sells on EU and EJ

(y)

I need not sweat the afternoon out now - I can just cherry pick and just look for some more nice moves - rather than scalp for 5 -15 pips

2 30 pm was the first bounces on EU and EJ - but just moved my 30% stop down more into profit on both

if i wasn't using LR's I may have suspected a sell at around 2:09 on GU (looked like a double top and a couple of dojis), do I remember reading right that the 3 short Lrs should have been above the tops? Or did I understand that out of context?

Anyway looking closely for new signals for the rest of the afternoon...

ok so im a little late to the party today, am i correct to assume there hasn't been any scalps on the GU since midday? or at least so the LRs tell me. all the short term lines (inwhite) must be above or below?
]

Hj MA

i will try and explain

After 12 00 pm we had scalp buys - shown by your quick 2 -3 lrs

They were supported by the LR bullish structure with most of the other LRs under price

Over the 2 hrs of price rise - there was a couple of places you could have scalp sold for say 10 -15 pips and then re bought again and after 1 00 pm most of were all saying buy - buy buy

After 2 00 pm the quick lrs go over price at 4815 /20 area and then the reverse starts

Think - more LRs under - the more likely rises in price - and opposite when more LRs are over price - pushing it down

Hope that helps

Will post my GU chart to show etc

187254d1426517442-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-160315.png

Attachments

• GU - 160315.png
    GU - 160315.png
    92 KB · Views: 440
Last edited:
hey all

in the background........market has certainly fired up now since 13.00 hours........plenty of pips around with solid trending

N

Attachments

• market has warmed up.JPG
    market has warmed up.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 65
if i wasn't using LR's I may have suspected a sell at around 2:09 on GU (looked like a double top and a couple of dojis), do I remember reading right that the 3 short Lrs should have been above the tops? Or did I understand that out of context?

Anyway looking closely for new signals for the rest of the afternoon...

Ideally you want at least 2 of the 3 quick lrs over price to sell and under price to buy

Yes 2 09 pm was ideal for a sell on GU - that moved as dropped over 45 pips so far

That one trade is nearly my daily target and thats happened under 1hr as well

2 24pm

The dollar strength came in after 2 00 pm - with the pullbacks on the EU / GU / AU etc and rises on the UChf and UCad

Wonder if NVP as capitalized on the changes ??

yes I picked up a few pips selling after 13.00 then all the ay back at 2pm turn................been on calls as well so struggling to multitask.............leave that to women :LOL:

Nr

Status
Not open for further replies.