Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me its all been about the EU so far ..............really lively

back later ......it was nice to load up more pips profit after 8am bar .......that's satisfying

N

8 42 am

Back now

Will post a EU chart next - the 30 min rule did work on it and it did make another new morning high at 0553

Needs to stay above 0515 now for more tries up

EU chart from early AM this morning

I will post my EU chart a bit later from after 7 00 am when I get back and you can see then what I was seeing on EU on my set up Neil

that would be good ..............didn't have my eye in inititally but trigger finger seems to be rolling now........pips up for day and rolling (y)

Yes - heres my chart

For me buy after 6 39 am - sell after 6 51am and then another buy after 7 21 am

After 8 09 am - another sell with supports needing to hold for another try up

187186d1426495903-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-160315-am.png

Attachments

• EU - 160315 AM.png
    EU - 160315 AM.png
    100.5 KB · Views: 377
GU

8 55 am

Another pair that passed the 30 min interim low rule and stayed in a bullish price structure making another morning high

Above 4775 for me on pullbacks - more scalp buys

AU

Fell after 8 09 am

Needs to stay above supports at 7620 /22 to turn and have a go at trying higher again

Interim double top at 7660- so in a range of approx 40 pips for now

UCad

9 11 am

Another pair that after 7 30 am stayed with 30 min rule on interim low and then went up 27 pips

Price at 2782 - but really needs over 2800 to stay with scalp buys

Will be looking at scalp selling under or in the 2790 to 2800 area

EA

9 14 am

One I reckon MM might be trading and after 7 30 am its been a nice buy and is up nearly 70 pips

Above 3792 its still a buy for me - but looking at next R area besides 3800 and 3810

...with supports needing to hold for another try up...

Morning. Yep, agree - slow going in FX this morning. Euro & Sterling saw some bids in the Asian session and early morning, but the USD Idx is still holding above 100. Also v little news flow this morning.

Had bought some EU earlier and later a little Dax for the run up to Dax 12k. Frankly wasn't happy with the PA on either so took profits on all of it. Nothing to write home about, sitting at a bit under +$300. Coffee time.

Attachments

• mon16a.jpg
    mon16a.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 81
F, 6:51ish sell on EU was mainly because of the tr + 75 and/or 110 LR right?

If there was a LH lets say at 7:29ish still following the original tr, it would still not give a feeling to sell because the 75, 110 etc LRs are below the price right?

EA

9 14 am

One I reckon MM might be trading and after 7 30 am its been a nice buy and is up nearly 70 pips

Above 3792 its still a buy for me - but looking at next R area besides 3800 and 3810

EA

3810 and then 9 21 am - scalp sell

Already dropped 15 pips in approx 4 mins

Must check others out as only took that pair

hi all

tied up but note that usd in bull phase on lower TF.........Europeans are bull as well so not really a session for me to be making pips

N

Attachments

• usd bull phase.JPG
    usd bull phase.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 70
EJ

9 31 am

Its not my favourite this morning - not been that good at all

For me above 127 55 / 60 its in a bullish mode - but really needs above 128 00 + to stay with buys

PA not that nice and high so far 93/4

hi all

tied up but note that usd in bull phase on lower TF.........Europeans are bull as well so not really a session for me to be making pips

N

Yes - the FX markets playing cute - ie the EU and Ucad both been nice scalp buys after 7 30 am at the same time - naughty ;-)

The EA as been really nice but missed loads of pips on it whilst i was out

I am pacing myself today - as out a few times this morning and with Draghi after 6 45 pm - it might be a case of a long day - with time management being the key

europen buys were best chance on this last usd swing low ..its not moving on thru though.........................frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.