Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

above 4950 /55 - still think its session bullish - just need to try over 5010 and 5015 for more bjuys

Under 4935 /40 I would be holding or looking for more sells

Yeah, I had a big cable trade at the start of the week. Missed the big moves on that & euro this morning though :)

Thats a shame for me 6 21 am and 6 30 am can be great scalp times - but then by Opens it can all change - but not this morning

GL for next hour

Wondered when the Fed would start selling some USD ;)

US equities might like this...

Now you see that's my weakness just being 95% technical on FX and not really studying all the markets etc etc

With you doing indices and FX and also taking into account fundamentals - you have a different edge etc

The bulls held good.

This is like Fishing with Mr Crabtree ! Locked in pips, so see if the EU has some spunk , or if its going to get another kicking. Next couple hours. :D

mki4op.jpg

Exit from EU long, + 87 ticks. Now flat. Interesting to note I had to sustain a draw to just +1.3 of open profits on final position, before it took hold.

2lp93c.jpg

Exit from EU long, + 87 ticks. Now flat. Interesting to note I had to sustain a draw to just +1.3 of open profits on final position, before it took hold.
(y)

Well Done Spinola

i was wondering if you stayed with you buy from early with the news

Nice session for you

Now you see that's my weakness just being 95% technical on FX and not really studying all the markets etc etc

With you doing indices and FX and also taking into account fundamentals - you have a different edge etc

Yeah looking across asset classes can be helpful - gives me multiple markets to lose money on lol.

(y)

Well Done Spinola

i was wondering if you stayed with you buy from early with the news

Nice session for you

Yes, market looked bullish, so I held long, although I was very close to being nipped out , 1.3 ticks from profit stop. But, I would of got back in long anyway if they nipped stop, because market still long above that support zone. 80/85.

Status
Not open for further replies.