Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-4 currencies are cycling bull on the usd continued sell......gbp is the lead

technically for me the usd peaked north at 6.56...............I was still trying to buy it at 7.09 for the retraces ...........and turned into usd sell decisions far to late in the game ........hindsight is great eh ?

186254d1425410892-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-tues.png

Just looking at MM's results for yesterday

Over 87% success rate - and no loss over 4 pips

Mighty impressive on 25+ trades

Reactions: NVP
ok usd sells it is .............buy cad

2496 entry price .......slooooooow progress on a falling usd .........missed the sprinting Gbp

Attachments

• ucad sells.JPG
    ucad sells.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 62
technically for me the usd peaked north at 6.56...............I was still trying to buy it at 7.09 for the retraces ...........and turned into usd sell decisions far to late in the game ........hindsight is great eh ?

I know some days - my 6 key times of the hour can be spot on - but then other days they will be 1 -3 mins out

If you can get your strengthmeter lined up so that the EU / NU / GU / AU line up on a time - with the UChf / UCad / UJ saying opposite same time - then bingo will be a stronger move

ok gotta scoot .................a disappointing handful of pips from me off a nice usd sell

1/10 .........must do better

later
N

I know some days - my 6 key times of the hour can be spot on - but then other days they will be 1 -3 mins out

If you can get your strengthmeter lined up so that the EU / NU / GU / AU line up on a time - with the UChf / UCad / UJ saying opposite same time - then bingo will be a stronger move

that's an interesting observation F ............will think about it ..........I have pattern recognition signals myself so will compare

N

ok as I leave heres the last 50 mins action .....from when usd peaked and then fell.......

the fxcorrelator (bottom chart) is on a 50ma so you see what currencies delivered

usd is lowest currency = biggest sell in 50 mins

GBP is the clear buy ..........see right chart for the great move

later
N

Attachments

• last 50 mins.JPG
    last 50 mins.JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 59
GU - 1 min LR chart from after 7 09 am rise this morning onwards

GU

7 45 am

Deserves a chart posting - as been a nice mover last 25 mins - that the type of PA you want

186270d1425455396-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-scalp-but-40315.png

Attachments

• GU - scalp but 40315.png
    GU - scalp but 40315.png
    52.5 KB · Views: 451
Reactions: NVP
s
ok gotta scoot .................a disappointing handful of pips from me off a nice usd sell

1/10 .........must do better

later
N

i break my sessions into 30 min areas

Some 30 mins I only rate myself 2 out of 10 - but there will always be a 30 min session - I think OK - I did well 7 or 8 out of 10

Its great if you can set your mind - to wipe out previous 30 mins results - good or bad and just focus on the next period

That comes over time - I reckon MM is on his way to that - but as not been last 4 months and some bad 30 mins really put him off his game

s

i break my sessions into 30 min areas

Some 30 mins I only rate myself 2 out of 10 - but there will always be a 30 min session - I think OK - I did well 7 or 8 out of 10

Its great if you can set your mind - to wipe out previous 30 mins results - good or bad and just focus on the next period

That comes over time - I reckon MM is on his way to that - but as not been last 4 months and some bad 30 mins really put him off his game

my rating on the last hour or so was low...........I will take a look at if I should have switched to usd sells earlier than I did ........and if I should have got onto GBP instead of CAD .......

other than that I still made money so that's the first rule of any session :smart:

later gang
N

AU

8 01 am

Looking to see if I can sell now under 7825

Above 27 and 30 more scalp buys - but not quite ready to turn down - might be just pullback scalp sells

Status
Not open for further replies.