Status
Not open for further replies.
6 37 am

First scalp buy of the morning on the EJ from 133 60

Might just post a chart on it a bit later

Need above 71 to stay with it - otherwise will take what I can

By the way - yes 6 30 am

6 50 am

EJ now made 133 72 and i have moved my 30% stop up to 67 and will try and exit before the hour ovder 75 if possible

6 55 am

EJ

Made 80 /1 and exited at 79

Nice scalp buy and here's the chart coming up

186260d1425452135-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-6-30-am-scalp-buy-40315.png

Attachments

• EJ - 6 30 am scalp buy 40315.png
    EJ - 6 30 am scalp buy 40315.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 288
GU

7 00 am

Made a new morning low at 5342 /3 and for now bounces staying under 48 /49 area are still sells again

We do have some UK pound red news at 9 30 am this morning - will be around for that - but out just prior to 8 50 am for approx 30 mins or so

AU

7 02 am

Like GU in a scalp sell - but I am not in this one atm as will see if the EO and the hr chnage as any effect

price currently at 7808 and under 18 on bounces still another sell for now

EU

7 05 am

Not like the AU and GU as on supports above 1164/65 and so far been 2 scalp buys above this area - but none have made over 72 and 77 - both prices we need to stay with scalp buys and a turn for a try higher

Under 1160 and 56 - would be more scalp sells

Yen Crosses

7 12 am

Both had been scalp buys up to the EO and 7 00 am

The UJ topped first and was a scalp sell fter 6 51 am where as the EJ became one after 7 00 am

Caught a few pips on the EJ sell - but would like to scalp buy again over 65 ish

The EU and GU both became scalp buys after end of EO time window after 7 09 am

Missed both as coming out of GU sell and had taken a EJ scalp buy maybe too early

only 2-3 pips came on that usd move ...........disappointing ..usd is ranging at moment .....

EU

Glad I am not in that one - some real quick play going on there

ie 7 09 am was a scalp buy for 5 or 7 pips and before 7 20 am was then another sell dropping 9 pips so far

Quick manipulated PA in a tight range - we either need under 60 and 55 - or back over 75 and 85

In between - will not be playing

The EU and GU both became scalp buys after end of EO time window after 7 09 am

Missed both as coming out of GU sell and had taken a EJ scalp buy maybe too early

yep ..usd dummied the buy and then dumped a little ...........tricky tricky but I am still more on buys for usd than sells ............the structure of usd is still not sell mode for me

N

gu strong as well now ..............missed the bounce earlier sadly ....

only 2-3 pips came on that usd move ...........disappointing ..usd is ranging at moment .....

Pre 7 00 am was better for me - and first half hr of EO not that nice - all the moves are scalp pips only - GU buy after 7 09 am OK for 10 pips as well as UCad sell slightly later

EU I am ignoring atm - whilst EJ sell under 78 only just made 9 pips and I was in that for 6 pips so far

Lets hope next 30 mins a bit better

screamer from gu ...........i'm 3-4 pips up on ucad sell so no complaints

Status
Not open for further replies.