Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU - the only one close to trying a new high in the 30 mins at 3 27pm - but for now still under old high at 3 00 pm

In theory the EU could breach high after 60 mins if not breached in first 30 mins - so that would be after 4 00 pm

Depends if supports - dynamic and static hold at 1173 to 1180 and we try up again

4 39 pm

EU

It needed over the hour to get back over 1200 and now so far we have made 1206

Above 1190 on pullbacks are scalp buys again

3 48 pm

UJ moved up 22 pips since the 3 00 pm turn

Taken 70% off and will leave stop in profit tight at 49

Off out for a dog walk - back after 4 30 pm or so

Stopped out my 30% stake - but it was in a small profit so no problem

No new low under 3 00 pm one at 119 38 /39 yet - but for now under 119 51 on pullbacks its still a scalp sell

In theory the EU could breach high after 60 mins if not breached in first 30 mins - so that would be after 4 00 pm

Depends if supports - dynamic and static hold at 1173 to 1180 and we try up again

That did happen

Was not here at 3 51pm and 4 00 pm to take the scalp buy from 1178 and 1180

EJ

4 49pm

Flat and tight 17 -19 pip range for nearly 2 hrs - not bothered with it

5 02 pm

With EU rising and now making 1217 - I looked at EJ at 4 51pm and it was also a scalp buy at 84 and now its up approx 13 pips

With it being hour change lock in profit or take part profits

Last edited:
GU

4 49pm

Missed scalp buys from 4 30 and 4 39 pm but we need 5394 and 5400 to stay with buys - otherwise look for sell in next TW

havnt had much time to play today sadly ...........jees the usd was sweet

here it is today ..............

morning bull (buy)
afternoon bear (Sell)

shimples !
N

Attachments

• shimples.JPG
    shimples.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 78
havnt had much time to play today sadly ...........jees the usd was sweet

here it is today ..............

morning bull (buy)
afternoon bear (Sell)

shimples !
N

Hi N

Basically after 5 00 pm - it all changed again with bias - with EU / AU / GU etc falling and the UCad / UJ / UChf all seeing price rises again

Dont often trade after LC and 5 00 pm- unless I have the odd 30% stake left on - just to see if I can move my stop more into profit

Hope to see you around more tomorrow - ideally - 6 30 am to 9 30 am and then after 2 pm to 4 pm - always a few nice scalps in those 2 main time windows

Regards

F

Hi Major Magnum

You look as though you have been busy

You have got a real challenger now - Spinola - using a different TA method than us but similar style - see his results for today earlier on pre Lunchtime I think

Hope all is well and see you around

PS - Well Done - nice results ;-))

Regards

F

Wednesday 4th March 2015 - Pre Opens

GM to all FX Intraday traders

Middle of the first week of the new month and the news calender as some red news on the GU and Ucad today.

Also this week as a busy news day tomorrow and then - Freaky Friday with the NFP out on Friday lunch time.

I was please to see Major Magnum posting some more of his trading results for yesterday - and as normal - they look good and consistent

Normal stuff this morning and all are welcome to contribute on how they see the currency markets etc etc

Have a good day

Regards

F

6 37 am

First scalp buy of the morning on the EJ from 133 60

Might just post a chart on it a bit later

Need above 71 to stay with it - otherwise will take what I can

By the way - yes 6 30 am

EU

6 42 am

Did not jump in the EU scalp buy at similar time and at 1166 - as thought it might be slower

Mistake - i should have - but think I might be too late now - shame ;-(

EJ

6 41 am

Down to 30% stake and banked 70% at 68 and will leave 30% on with stop in profit at 62/3

The low as gone over 30 mins with no breach as well

All European pairs are in a bearish price structure for this early session - but with lows holding over 30 mins - we are seeing pullbacks - which we will be able to sell again - maybe in this new TW in next 6 mins or so.

All will depend on the current interim R's and if the EO sees market play - that normally might be false

Also as you might guess the US major pairs - ie UChf / Ucad / UJ are in a early session bullish price structure - but with prices fairly flat

I will go into more detail on all them main 6 I will be looking at intraday trading a little later on

Status
Not open for further replies.