Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

9 41 am

Low as held approx 30 mins now at 9 13 am and 1115

That favours higher after any pullbacks staying above 19 /20

interesting chart.
You don't trade F's method anymore? (No LR's etc)

Hi ME

I dont think he would be able to take 20 -35 trades a day via Harmonic patterns - which at the best are 60 % accurate

As far as I know he still uses time windows - key times - PA - Lrs - trendlines and all interim S & R levels of all the small charts - even the tick chart,

For longer projections - he still likes his PF's and Harmonics and as long as they agree with the TW's -and tight stops - then it helps him on his swing trades etc

I also use Andrew PF's and Gann - but as far as I am concerned - none are as good as my own particular set ups.

I am sure MM will confirm or elaborate when he gets to his next service station ;)

Have a good day

Regards

F

EJ

10 05 am

Similar set up to EU with a low held over 30 mins

Was scalp buy after 9 30 am - but needs above 23 and 30 to stay with any buys

GU

10 06 am

A bit boring - not got under 5325 and now bouncing up from 10 00 am frame change

GU

10 13 am

I find this price structure interesting now

Above 5325 its a scalp buy - but needs over 30 mins with no breach to have more strength

Below 5346 - its still a sell

So approx 20 pip range -

We will know from the clues already whether we try under the low in the remained of the 30 mins left - or if we try 45/46 area - then any pullback needs an hr to go under 5325 from when it originally painted that price

For now - still favours a scalp buy above 28

cheers.
Already more or less done for the day at a guess, though ;)
Caught the downside for +20 (didn't have time to post that one) and then caught this one (posted in realtime where anyone reading was able to get the same price)

Drawdown was 2 ticks :)

+55 and likely gonna spend the day playing fifa online, lol

Excellent trading and drawdown only 2 pips - (y)

Good stuff - you cannot beat that too easily

F

GU

10 25 am

now 5339 the high so far - taken 30% off at 36 and will look to see if I can reneter lower

Serves me bloody well right lol

Thought I could buy again around 31 - but never went under 34 and now back at 39 /40 and not it for now

Remember though 45 /6 might be a sell area if all lines up

GU

10 43 am

Off out at 11 00 am for an hour or two - but will be back either for 1 15 pm news or the US session start

On the GU - I cannot see it making over 5346 -55 without a pullback - and if the pullback then gets back under 35 and 25 expect a test at supports from 5320 down to 5300.

If price did completely turn up and we stay above 35 and then 45 and go over 5355 - we might test 5370 -

If we managed to make over 5370 - then next main R's at 5390 and 5400.

That's how I see it - and not planning to leave any trade on it whilst I am out

Similar - EU still looks bearish under 1140 and 1150 with next supports at 1100

GL

See you later

F

Interested in your trading method

Hi, my name is Mark. I am new to this forum. I read your posts regarding your trading style and I am very interested in learning about it. Can I trade it for the US Session only?

How can I learn more about your trading style?

Please contact me on SKYPE if you can. My Skype name is markrosswinning

I hope we can get acquainted.

Thanks.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.