Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU

need under 71 to stay with sell and would not buy again until over 86 - and then on a pullback staying above 77

GU

2 47pm

Never made under 73 /4 - so could not hold scalp sell on

Above 75 is a scalp buy again - but we need over 87 now to stay with it - otherwise a BTTZ tease set up and then we have to wait for proper breaks

GU

2 47pm

Never made under 73 /4 - so could not hold scalp sell on

Above 75 is a scalp buy again - but we need over 87 now to stay with it - otherwise a BTTZ tease set up and then we have to wait for proper breaks

i was only on 30% stake size up to 80 area

Now back with 100% stake size with scalp buy - but if not over 92 next will pull it

UJ

Not in it last 15 mins or so as went with EJ sell - but UJ dropped over 25 pips after 2 30 pm

Now down at 119 40

Ucad - not made another low under 2434

Last 30 mins been a nice period

I suppose I missed the best fall on UJ as EJ was not anywhere near as good - but understandable with EU still trying up in that period

Attachments

• fxmo pair.jpg
    fxmo pair.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 76
I count the pips over last 35 mins - and more than many a 2 hr period between 10 00 am and 12 00 / Midday

Its luck of being at monitors at correct times - but normally you can bank on 7 00 to 9 30 am and then 2 30 pm to 4 pm as being prime busy time

GU swinging nicely today on the 10 minute charts.

Attachments

• gu pm.bmp
    693.5 KB · Views: 66
Looks a buy to me - surely a rise as to follow :D

Very good, :LOL: I've lurked in the background for a while and its interesting to see how we all see things differently from utilising varying timeframes and tick charts yet the outcomes, ie winning trades prevail. Nice.(y)

Very good, :LOL: I've lurked in the background for a while and its interesting to see how we all see things differently from utilising varying timeframes and tick charts yet the outcomes, ie winning trades prevail. Nice.(y)

I think you also know I incorporate time into my view as well - another good clue with PA on what might be next

As long as the PA is nice and the pullbacks are not continually over 7 pips - I can live with 5 and 10 min charts - but sometimes when PA is bad and bitty - then I try a and scalp both ways - rather than risking a 9 pip pullback be the start of the new opposire direction (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.