Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 22

EU cannot make under 1165 for now and EJ not make under 133 70

i will just exit sells and look at reentering off bounces - depending in how big they are

Gu joined in the sells but not under 5360

net Pips for last 24 hours

You'll see today, couple of scalps, I have no time to post charts, cable , another euaud, as having to deal with other trades open etc :)

31294s0.jpg

10 25 AM

On the EU as soon as we make over 75 and 78 and do not go under 65 on pullbacks its then back to buying - especially if low holds for 30 mins

If we go under 1160 and 55 - different ballgame - still sells again then

10 22

EU cannot make under 1165 for now and EJ not make under 133 70

i will just exit sells and look at reentering off bounces - depending in how big they are

Gu joined in the sells but not under 5360

EJ

10 31 am

Its made 83 and now its 30 min rule on 70 and maybe just scalp buying

Not stop loss?

I use hard stops on entry ,7-9 typically depending on the recent price action which, market . But will close out for loss if I sense a shift etc.

If the trade is holding .-3,-4, -5, -6 , against somethings not right usually. Fake out (hold) , or unstoppable pressure ??? Cut loss, or stopped.

GU

10 45 am

From 10 30 am - whilst EJ and EU are trying to edge up price higher - the GU did it as anice scalp buy

Check out 10 30 and 31 from 5363 and 64 - nice scalp buy for 14 pips by 10 41 am

Trouble is - then pulled all the way back again - so was just a 5 -7 mins scalp buy

I use hard stops on entry ,7-9 typically depending on the recent price action which, market . But will close out for loss if I sense a shift etc.

If the trade is holding .-3,-4, -5, -6 , against somethings not right usually. Fake out (hold) , or unstoppable pressure ??? Cut loss, or stopped.

ok, thank you.

What are you looking for?

Myself I try to spot strength and trade against weak hands but I only trade EU....I am old...

quick update - last for a while

usd is still bull .......great run since 8am and since my last post at 8.50 ish .........

eu one of a few nice sells

N

Attachments

• bull usd.JPG
    bull usd.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 299
quick update - last for a while

usd is still bull .......great run since 8am and since my last post at 8.50 ish .........

eu one of a few nice sells

N

Yes you have been correct on that N - the UCad as slowly kept going up since after 7 30 am and 8 00 LO - but as had 3 pullbacks of 8 -12 pips making it hard to stay with on a single trade

UJ similar - slowly rising with dollar strength

But the change might be going on now as EU not breached last low in 30 mins favouring buys this next 18 -20 mins

Lets see if this clue is false or not ;-)

EJ

11 02 am

Thank god this pair is staying to the book - and from 10 21 am and 10 30 am just been a scalp buy

Since then up now 17 pips

Will post my chart on this scalp buy - as it was nice PA

EU

11 05 am

Cannot trust it - went back up 6 pips - as it should have done - but now just be heavily manipulated back down just under 65 low - regulators where are you - thats been set up as clear as night and day ;-)

Not stop loss?

Stopping a trade before loss gets hit or taken.

Example of second EURAUD long from support , despite the EUUSD selling off. this pair , at the time had good strength, hence looking for longs, although I was waiting to put on an EUUSD short, so I was time sensitive, and aware that this pair EURAUD, may struggle with upside, but it was a long op still , at the time.

EurUsd didn't fly up to 1.12 from it's sell off, and this pair was showing relative sign of weakening in realtime, hence cutting the position for a + 4 gain.

I was seeing eurusd trend day weakness so this pair likely range bound etc.

Anyway, then moments later I placed the eurusd short, i was waitng for. :)

So stop the trade, if you sense it failing, or about to. Small profit, small loss, yeah either likely. You see, you STOP THE LOSS ! From being one, or worsening.

2u95pmv.jpg

Last edited:
EJ - 3 time frames of importance in last hour

EJ - 1 Min LR chart with 3 TWs - ie 10 21am - 10 30 and 11 00 / 2 am - UK times

Nice scalp buys - then the scalp sell after hr change

186188d1425381227-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-30315-am.png

Attachments

• EJ - 30315 AM.png
    EJ - 30315 AM.png
    79.3 KB · Views: 660
EU

11 23 am

Blooming hard work this pair -

It not made over 1175 and 78 for saying hold scalp buy on

The initial low of 65/66 held over 30 mins and then we got another move up of 6 or 7 pips - and then the manipulated drop to 62 - which was false as stopped on the 11 00 am hr change

A scalp buy above 1163 and after 11 02 am - but without going over 75 and 78 - its just back in the range

Difficult to trade other than scalp for just 3- 7 pips stuff

EJ - easier - ie a 17 pip rise and 11 pip fall

Going to have a break and back for Midday

Status
Not open for further replies.