Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
My UJ after 8 09 am - still a scalp sell 45 mins later

Pity its only dropped 10 pips in that time

See chart posted earlier

I am pleased PA is not like this every session

Its been really testing after 8 00 am - its a Friday so I reckon the LPs and players must think they can get away with anything goes attitude

I am going to have 20 mins or so off as a break and then come back to see if its improved

GU really does need over 5401 and 5407 for holding any scalp buys above 5380 - otherwise its still falling again

EU is trying up - so far 1227 - but its pump and dump scalping on it - not any type of swing unless you have 12 -15 pip stops on it

Ucad needs under 2480 and 75 to come out of its failed attempt to try up - or above 2500 and then scalp buys

GL

See you later

9 31 am

EU - made 1231 now - but so slow

GU bounced exactly at 9 00 am from 5384/5 - now at 5409

UCad now under 2480 - but only to 77

Going to do some comments on other threads and pop back every 30 - 60 mins whilst slow etc

Going to post GU chart in the devil in the detail thread with some comments as well

See you later - hopefully if you are using a 1 min LR chart with some TW's marked on it - and know the key times - you know what i will be doing

See you later

Good Trading

F

EURJPY +31 Ticks

EU tried to flush out weak hands but this pair was showing good relative strength , hence long here and not re enter long EURUSD ! (y)

2wp347l.jpg

I will post my EU chart as well hopefully before midday

Its been set up for scalpers I reckon this morning - and WD Spinola on a nice couple of scalps

So far from London Open - we have had a 30 + pip rise - a 25 + pip fall and then from 10 15 and 10 21 am for me another 20+ pip rise

But really - still in a 30 - 35 pip range with the market trying to stop hunt both bull and bear swingers by setting them up to need 40+ pip stops to try and take a swing trade

My price structure still favours up for now - but thats only why we stay above 1203 and ideally 1214

Still not posted GU chart on trade journal thread - but still adding scalp buys to it after 10 09 am and 10 30 am - so will get it out next hour

10 51 am

scalps available on the dot with sudden dollar strength coming in - ie like UJ scalp buys and EU / GU / AU pullbacks etc

EU

11 01 am

So far made 1243

The PA is not my cup of tea - for example we got to 35 and then dropped to 27 - so 8 pip drop too much fall and then from 29 went straight to 43

Now any pullback staying above 27 is still a buy again - but we do need to see above 45 and 50 next - otherwise its back to scalping the pullbacks until we are under 1217 and 1210 then it would favour more sells again

I have posted my 4 GU charts from this morning ( on the trading journal thread ) - showing 2 and 3 and then 4 key times for nice scalps

This EU and EJ have not been user friendly so much - in fact the EU really a pump and dump scalp method required - or a buy from 1200 that you just left on for 3 hrs +

GU - thats been different - and although I have over traded it with 8 trades - 4 would have been good enough for 100+ pips in the kitty

12 03 pm

GU

at 11 51 am and start of new TW - we had another scalp buy start from 5414/15

Price now 5432 - I will move my 30% stop up from after 10 30 and 10 39 am scalp buys now up to 5420 - tight - but not too bothered if I ma stopped out - as its been such a nice mover this last 4 hrs

Additional

I will update my GU chart on the other journal thread later on and add to the 4 charts on it already this morning

12 18 pm

GU - coming to an area we might be able to sell from now or - in next TW - ie 5440 -45

UJ was a nice scalp buy from 11 51 am and 12 00 pm as well - only up about 10 pips but nice PA with it

EU

11 01 am

So far made 1243

The PA is not my cup of tea - for example we got to 35 and then dropped to 27 - so 8 pip drop too much fall and then from 29 went straight to 43

Now any pullback staying above 27 is still a buy again - but we do need to see above 45 and 50 next - otherwise its back to scalping the pullbacks until we are under 1217 and 1210 then it would favour more sells again

EU

12 22 pm

We never stayed above 1227 and bounced up again - indicating more scalp sells

We are now testing 1217 and here to 1214 is a possible interim support area

Last low is 1204/5 - so will we post a HL above 1209 say and try up again ??

Have not got a clue atm - need to see if GU and AU might see falls as well or not

Status
Not open for further replies.