Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
sat most of the day in a garage...such is life

heres yesterdays action ............i'm sure F kicked butt as usual !

N

Hi N

Yes read on your thread you had a 5 hr or so wait at the garage - although lucky your warrenty covered it.

I had a BMW M5 about 10 + yrs ago and under warranty I had a new engine - which at that time was £12k and various other electronics all changed - car was only a few yrs old - but glad i had paid for extended warranty. Normally they are not worth it etc - but the cost of BMW parts are just silly - so keep it covered

Markets were fairly difficult yesterday - except for GU through out the day - its was my main earner. i did far better on 30% stake swings than success with straight forward scalps. I realise I must try and scalp as many pairs as possible to get to a chance to leave 30% stake on with stop in just a few pips of profit and then leave and keep finger crossed - but with no risk or worry - what ever happens I still get a profit - whether it be $30 or $300 + ;-)

Enjoy your weekend and I hope March turns out really good for you

Regards

F

Monday 2nd March 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Traders

Another new trading week as well as another new month

We have some red news announcements this morning on the UK Pound and also the Euro at 9 30 am and then 10 00 am UK time.

Being a Monday - we have to expect it being a slower than normal day - but as we all know - you never know what might happen next in the currency markets.

Normal stuff - ie I will be covering the EU / GU / EJ / AU / UJ / U Cad and might this week have a look at the EA again. Sorry i dont normally trade the NU or EG or even any swissy pair for now - but i will always have a look at them if any member wants an intraday view.

I am out a few times this morning and so all FX Intraday members are welcome to participate

I hope you all have a good day and of course a profitable trading month of March

All the Best

Regards

F

EU

6 53 am ( UK time )

Price at 1178 and it was a scalp sell after 6 09 am - end of hour TW

Supports from 1170 to 75 and we need above 1200 and 1227 to be looking at holding scalp buy on longer for larger moves up

To hold scalp sells on longer look for under 67 and 55

GU

6 56am

Price dropped under 5400 over night down to a low so far of 5391 /2

Price currently hovering around 5400 and a scalp sell after 6 09 am and 6 21 am - both KT's

Need above 5417 and 23 to be holding scalp buys on above the 5375 support area for any chance of a turn up

UCad

6 59 am

Peaked 2530 and posted a LH overnight at 2520 with supports at 2485 / 90 to 2500

A scalp buy from 6 09 am and 6 21 am - both key times - but needs above 2510 to stay with it - otherwise expect a pullback to supports again

7 08am

Yen Crosses - EJ and UJ

Both scalp sells from after 7 00 am time frame change.

I jumped in the EJ - as with the EU also been falling it was the better bet,

Supports around 133 65 to 70 area and bounces staying under 92 /93 still scalp sells again

EU

6 53 am ( UK time )

Price at 1178 and it was a scalp sell after 6 09 am - end of hour TW

Supports from 1170 to 75 and we need above 1200 and 1227 to be looking at holding scalp buy on longer for larger moves up

To hold scalp sells on longer look for under 67 and 55

EU

7 11 AM

So far price as dropped to 1170 and is bouncing after 7 09 am - ie end of hr TW

Out totally with 9 pips - - will look at scalp selling again under 79

EJ

7 29 am

We need to keep an eye on the 30 min rule from the low at 7 07 am

I left 30% stake on after first scalp sell - but have exited at 85 - as got the feeling its trying to turn and so may test 92 /93

UCad

6 59 am

Peaked 2530 and posted a LH overnight at 2520 with supports at 2485 / 90 to 2500

A scalp buy from 6 09 am and 6 21 am - both key times - but needs above 2510 to stay with it - otherwise expect a pullback to supports again

UCad

7 35 am

Well I stayed with it on 30% stake and its now at 2517 and I am looking at exiting in next few minutes above 2514.

Will then look at more scalp buys on pullbacks staying above 2505

hey gang .............I've got to go to an interview this morning so not much time

I am looking for usd sells ..........shouldn't be biased but I think that's where action will be prevalent

usd is near last weeks high again .....if it breaches then I'm wrong ........

later
N

Attachments

• usd sells.JPG
    usd sells.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 105
hmmmm.....

ok the usd still banging north off its 6am low .........will come back later

N

Good Morning to all FX Traders

Another new trading week as well as another new month

We have some red news announcements this morning on the UK Pound and also the Euro at 9 30 am and then 10 00 am UK time.

Being a Monday - we have to expect it being a slower than normal day - but as we all know - you never know what might happen next in the currency markets.

I hope you all have a good day and of course a profitable trading month of March

All the Best

Regards

F

nice bull bounce for usd off the 6am time bar..I was looking for some respite but none to date

N

UCad

7 35 am

Well I stayed with it on 30% stake and its now at 2517 and I am looking at exiting in next few minutes above 2514.

Will then look at more scalp buys on pullbacks staying above 2505

Ucad

7 59 am

I held off coming out to 7 51 am and 2523 after a 26 /27 high

It was a scalp sell under 2522 but have not taken it

8 02 am

The 30 min rule worked on both interim lows on the EU and EJ - whilst the GU which I have not traded carried on falling with another low so far at 5319

nice bull bounce for usd off the 6am time bar..I was looking for some respite but none to date

N

Morning N

I got scalp sell on EU and EJ earlier on - but then the 30 min rule on the interim lows worked in my favour on the EJ - encouraging me to scalp buy them both again

The UCad as been very nice as well

Have a good day N

Regards

F

I think we can see from 7 51 am and 8 00 am the change in the dollar strength on UJ and Ucad

It might be temporary - but led to nice pullbacks and scalp sell opportunities

8 09 am

Ideally want to scalp buy UCad above 2504 / 6 price

It would need to drop under 2498 and 2494 to be staying with any scalp sells

for me I am finally getting bearish on usd ..........watching watching

7 08am

Yen Crosses - EJ and UJ

Both scalp sells from after 7 00 am time frame change.

I jumped in the EJ - as with the EU also been falling it was the better bet,

Supports around 133 65 to 70 area and bounces staying under 92 /93 still scalp sells again

EJ

7 29 am

We need to keep an eye on the 30 min rule from the low at 7 07 am

I left 30% stake on after first scalp sell - but have exited at 85 - as got the feeling its trying to turn and so may test 92 /93

EJ

From 7 07 am and low 133 78 - it became a scalp buy above 85 and last 30 mins with no breach of low

Price now 134 03 and still in it off a scalp buy with 30% stake and stop in profit now moved up to 95

8 09 am

Ideally want to scalp buy UCad above 2504 / 6 price

It would need to drop under 2498 and 2494 to be staying with any scalp sells

the UCad scalp buy came in after 8 12 am at 2511 / 12 - above the area I was looking at - but outside the TW

We need to see above 22 and 27 to stay with this scalp buy - otherwise just take what you can off the scalp

Status
Not open for further replies.