Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some times gut feeling and opinion are a waste of time

You have to go with the chart facts and PA - Pre 7 51 am and 8 00 am I was believing we would test over 1220 on EU - but after 1218 high and 8 00 am - all changed

Looks though dollar strength came in at 8 00 am for now

AU fell as well and UCad went scalp buy from 2485

I was waiting on EU sells .............Euro was already weak ........for once it held bear whilst the usd bounced on the hour (y)

N

Attachments

• eu sells at 8 01.JPG
    eu sells at 8 01.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 77
im watching usd ................ready to SELL it soon .....so watching buys on CAD and GBP

I was waiting on EU sells .............Euro was already weak ........for once it held bear whilst the usd bounced on the hour (y)

N

Spot on Neil

I missed a main clue for me

UJ turned up and was a scalp buy at 7 51 am

That should have said to me - the EU will not try over 1220 now - but because UCad still looked bearish - I got caught out - and therefore just awaited to 8 00 am

The market is cunning ;-))

bigger bounce than I thought on USD...........its back to previous hours high.............

wheres the resistance bite point ?

N

im watching usd ................ready to SELL it soon .....so watching buys on CAD and GBP

For me now

AU and UJ - nice PA and have been clear

Ucad - messy even though was a scalp buy after 8 00 am

EU - clear after 8 00 am - was a sell under 1215

GU - similar after 8 00 am

Good hunting (y)

urrrrrrrrrr.............painful .............NZD was a little strong............hanging hanging

I need the usd to do something now and breach either 10min / hourly positions

UJ - From EO Friday am with KT's and TW's

urrrrrrrrrr.............painful .............NZD was a little strong............hanging hanging

8 09 am was another quick change - have a look at UJ chart here on KT's and TW's

185982d1425025227-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-uj-270215-am.png

Attachments

• UJ - 270215 am.png
    UJ - 270215 am.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 804
gu looks oversold at 5414 but I need more of an indication of usd to play that card

Status
Not open for further replies.