Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

I was teasing you on the 15% thread....:p

done for the day...not losing not winning......

it is amazing how much I am learning about myself with this trading business...

F

I was teasing you on the 15% thread....:p

done for the day...not losing not winning......

it is amazing how much I am learning about myself with this trading business...

Yes - it really does test you in so many ways

Main points I learnt

1. Dont believe anything from people already in the game

2. Learn everything yourself - discover it and keep updating it

3. Learn to lose quickly - and never let it be a downer - just a cost of doing business

4. The market is better and bigger and richer than me - but If I treat is with respect it will give me the scraps - ie 100's of pips every day with a bit of luck

5. Everyday is different - stay fluid and adjust to what confronts you

6. Ignore all other guru's and experts - because 90% are not as good as me ;-)

7. Stay focused - disciplined and always take profit rather than keep wishing for another 10 -20 pips

8. Money is the only objective of the game - not pretty charts - nice analysis - perfect PA - just pound notes count ;-)

Regards

F

Main points I learnt

3. Learn to lose quickly - and never let it be a downer - just a cost of doing business

4. The market is better and bigger and richer than me - but If I treat is with respect it will give me the scraps - ie 100's of pips every day with a bit of luck

7. Stay focused - disciplined and always take profit rather than keep wishing for another 10 -20 pips

8. Money is the only objective of the game - not pretty charts - nice analysis - perfect PA - just pound notes count ;-)

Regards

F

good post F

chat later.

Markets asleep again atm

Need above 2650 and 55 on UCad otherwise its going to turn maybe in this hour

Other pairs boring although EU could get interesting under 1290 and 80 - but if not - then another pair to turn this hour

See you in a bit

EU

11 21 am

The turn on the EU started after 10 39 am and then carried on after 10 51 am and 11 00 am

Now up from 1296 to 1319 and supports formed again at 1300 to 1310 - so pullbacks staying above there are scalp buys again

Loads of R;s at 1325 to 1335 - so if we do get that far - might be worth looking for scalp sells if clues line up

Main points I learnt

Regards
F

Wise word Peter, agree with all except (as good as me bit) :rolleyes::rolleyes: :cheesy:

regards

Wise word Peter, agree with all except (as good as me bit) :rolleyes::rolleyes: :cheesy:

regards

Cheers Rob ;)

EU - now at 11 29 am made 1328 and in the middle of the R's up to approx 1335

Cannot just scalp sell atm

But out rest of scalp buy as coming to half hr change

EU

11 32 am

Pullbacks staying above 1310 are scalp buys again - and its a case now can we get a scalp sell for say 7 -15 pips or so

29 is my high and first scalp sell point

Tip here for scalpers on EU

We had a 1334 high and then a LH at 1332 in the TW up to 11 39 am

That was second scalp sell signal

Back now to 24 - but no under 23 you exit again

The EU low so far on this scalp sell at 19 /20 - is not really low enough to stay with it

Its staying under 26 - so far coming up to hour - but without now making under 18 and 16 Its no longer worth holding any sell on

Too tight - I guessed i could not get away with it 3 times - still it was a scalp sell at 10 33 am and at 2657

UCad

I scalp sold at 46 again and now taking all but 30%stake on one trade off as we cannot get under 35 and 30 for now - and we need both to stay with sells

UCad

12 08 pm

So far its been down to 2622 - and i had moved my stop down to tight then to 2628 - as I guessed it would be a scalp buy

It did not make above 2640 - and we needed 45 and 50 to stay with buys - so after a midday at 2634 - it was another scalp sell

We need to see under 2620 and then 17 next - otherwise I EXIT scalp sell again

12 24 pm

Off for along lunch but will be back for Draghi at 2 00 pm and red EU news

Markets mixed - will not be placing any new 30% stake

See you later

Regards

F

IronFX Awarded Best Forex Research Reports Broker 2014

IronFX is one of the best Forex organization to trade with. I have been associated with IronFX for over 3 years now. It has wide range of spreads & provides the best deals. (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.