Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know what you are thinking Neil - but for me there seems a lots of decoupling going on - ie correlations being changed and so no clarity ??

I still have the yen crosses bullish above interim supports and GU and AU bullish - but also Ucad ???

Strange set ups for now

usd under pressure again ..........will we get another bounce ?

N

well yes we did...only really the UCad took the prizes so far ........(y)

Attachments

• bounce.JPG
    bounce.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 72
well yes we did...only really the UCad took the prizes so far ........(y)

Yes the UCad was another scalp buy from 7 21 am and 7 30 am on my set up

Will post a chart here in a few minutes

185818d1424764191-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ucad-24215-am.png

Attachments

• UCad - 24215 - am.png
    UCad - 24215 - am.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 667
Last edited:
i dont know what you are thinking Neil - but for me there seems a lots of decoupling going on - ie correlations being changed and so no clarity ??

I still have the yen crosses bullish above interim supports and GU and AU bullish - but also Ucad ???

Strange set ups for now

its messy ...............main issue I have is that I like trading European usd pairs on London session..................I'm happy as larry calling the usd ........nice bull bounce recently ..................but not many Europeans getting hit .......

cad is always a nice backstop if needed

N

Attachments

• usd is fine.JPG
    usd is fine.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 74
usd looks prime again

Attachments

• usd coming again.JPG
    usd coming again.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 71
now they are ..............GBP was the high ball..........came off 64 for 10 pips now possible nice retrace now rolling

7 55 am

At least UCad is doing what it should do - and so far the PA as been nice

Up at 2619 and I am down to 30% stake here as first entry as now gone over 15 pips

At least now the EU and EJ are falling together - whilst GU another morning high at 5465 and UCad up at 2613 now

agreed ..........many years back I had a basic system available on my thread that dictated you only traded the usd and yen pairs when the usd index and yen index were moving together

pretty simple concept .........if the 2 big movers are aligned it means more chance of the other currencies being opposed ..........not rocket science and I hung the usd yen team partnership off of the carry trade concept

N

Status
Not open for further replies.